The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

cybios

cybios

affiliate
Eternally curious start-up entrepreneur with a couple of companies under my belt mainly within online education, sport tech and online sales.

Have come to point in my life where I realize that I most focus my energy and passion to fewer areas at one time. For quite a while I have been thinking of what really matters to me and have come to the conclusion that having the freedom of time and space is something I value very much and have set this as my primary goal to archive within 5 years.

With that said I realize this takes a lot of time, thought work and energy to get in place. Read a lot of good things about affiliatefix and thought I'd give the community and honest try and absorb as much wisdom as possible (and in the future be able to give something back), in hope that this will take me a step closer of reaching my goals.

In my spare time I enjoy sports, reading, hangout with friends and family and I have a soft spot for traveling.

Don't be a stranger, leave a message, would be great to get to know you!

Cheers

great @cybios
thanks for introducing ur self
u are in the right place
what type of marketing Do you want to Start ?
Do u have any ideas in Mind U want to Do ?

Welcome to AffiliateFix, @cybios :affiliatefix: great to meet you :)

I hope, our success stories will help you staying motivated within your 5 years plan:
Success Stories and Bragging | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix

Enjoy them and have a great time ;)

Thanks for the warm welcome Marc! I ran into a stone wall trying to enter the Dojo directly. Do you know if there is an delay from the time one purchases the upgrade via Clickbank until one is able to access it?

Thanks in advance!

/C

@cybios - hello and welcome to AFix and The Dojo! :)

If we can be of any help, just start a thread and let us know. Someone will come to your aid. :)

Eternally curious start-up entrepreneur with a couple of companies under my belt mainly within online education, sport tech and online sales.

Have come to point in my life where I realize that I most focus my energy and passion to fewer areas at one time. For quite a while I have been thinking of what really matters to me and have come to the conclusion that having the freedom of time and space is something I value very much and have set this as my primary goal to archive within 5 years.

With that said I realize this takes a lot of time, thought work and energy to get in place. Read a lot of good things about affiliatefix and thought I'd give the community and honest try and absorb as much wisdom as possible (and in the future be able to give something back), in hope that this will take me a step closer of reaching my goals.

In my spare time I enjoy sports, reading, hangout with friends and family and I have a soft spot for traveling.

Don't be a stranger, leave a message, would be great to get to know you!

Cheers

Hi and welcome to the AffilaiteFix family and the Dojo @cybios ! Happy to have you with us.

Digg your heels in and get ready for the ride of your life because when you figure out each formula along the way you go up a notch in excitement and revenue.

We have loads of great contributors posting actionable information every day.

I'm sure you will find we are a friendly and engaging group of marketers and easy to forge relationships with.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

See you around the forums.

T J

banners
Back