The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Cyber Security App - How to setup an affiliate program for my app?

Max009200

affiliate
hey guys,

I am registered here for years, but now i really have a question for myself. My company is launching a cyber security app within the next months. we want to to give affiliate the chance to get recurring revenues every month by promoting our app. There will be a monthly subscription and a yearly subcription. The app will be on the appstore and playstore.

What is the best and easiest way, to roll out an affiliate program? How does the process step-by-step look? Is there a best case here, where i could research a way how to do it?

cheers

read this post

What is the best and easiest way, to roll out an affiliate program?
Make a deal with an affiliate network and let them do the set up and pay them their cut.

**added: an ad network manager told me Affise offers were doing well with CPI --not an endorsement but you might want to talk with them and reach your own conclusions.

Last edited:
To start setting up an affiliate program, I'd recommend researching these platforms and finding one that fits your company's needs and budget. From there, you can follow their step-by-step instructions for setting up an affiliate program, including creating an application process, setting commission rates, and providing affiliates with marketing materials.

100% AI!
Posting AI content is a violation of our TOS.

ai - EliotHenry.png

I've been in a similar boat, and setting up an affiliate program can be a game-changer. What worked wonders for me was leveraging platforms like ClickBank for seamless tracking and payouts. You can use services for it. Good luck!

Last edited by a moderator:
banners
Back