The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

CTV ads

IgorandKing

affiliate
Hi All,
I wonder if any of us have had experience with CTV Advertising?
if so how was your Exp? and what type of ads will fit this method of advertising most?

Newer buzzword acronyms require an explanation ...

My only familiarity is with public stock companies operating in this area.

Last edited:
Haven't tried it, but looks interesting. I wonder if we can attract some of the players to give us more info.

CTV advertising

Per Google Search:
Connected TV advertising (CTV) is advertising placed on any TV that can be connected to the internet. These TVs, also called Smart TVs, either directly access the Internet or do it via devices like Roku, Amazon Fire, or Google Chrome.

CTV includes ads bought programmatically and shown on consoles, computer/mobile streaming, gaming devices, over-the-top (OTT), or Smart TVs.

Haven't tried it, but looks interesting. I wonder if we can attract some of the players to give us more info.

CTV advertising

Per Google Search:
Connected TV advertising (CTV) is advertising placed on any TV that can be connected to the internet. These TVs, also called Smart TVs, either directly access the Internet or do it via devices like Roku, Amazon Fire, or Google Chrome.

CTV includes ads bought programmatically and shown on consoles, computer/mobile streaming, gaming devices, over-the-top (OTT), or Smart TVs.
thank you for the info, I guess CTV would be a good method to advertise games.

I was looking at something similar this came up

banners
Back