The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Creation of Affilate Marketing Website

Hi Jan135,

Many thanks for your response. I don't mind either to be honest. I suppose what I'm trying to understand is which is easier so that I can just concentrate on marketing the site. When I say easier, I'm referring to adding affiliate links to the site which touches on another thread I created which you kindly responded to :).

If for example a developer wanted a £100 every time I wanted an affiliate link added then having it built wouldn't make since. If however they wanted a small build fee and then showed me or provided an easy to use plug in where I can add the links myself then it would.

Can you recommend any developers or platforms for creating an affiliate site?

Spend a month (or more :)) and get some practical HTML & CSS skills or else hire someone and expect to pay.

What you will pay depends on the infrastructure and mapping of the site's links then also how many pages would need to be changed.

I have developed some websites were one change of a link code, or the addition of a <div>block</div>, templated menu or some new widget added might change a few thousand web pages dynamically rendered. This might take me 15 minutes or less to complete and test the change. That is the advantage of templating your website.

See if you can find someone with coding skills that will agree to be paid some retainer monthly maybe -- or learn how to do it yourself. Development and design is another whole issue.

This depends on what your marketing time is really worth -- if it's worth £70 to £100/hr then just pay someone to code.

Last edited:
For affiliate marketing websites i regularly use Schema theme because of it's clean code and design which makes my websites to load faster on search engines that improves my keyword rankings.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello @KSJ1 !
Try LanderBolt, it requires no development skills. Free hosting, bunch of templates and high speed load of your landing pages is guaranteed.

Hi All,

If you have no experience in web development then what is the best way/method to create the website?

Hello @KSJ1, if you're building the website yourself, I recommend getting a website builder. Top website builders make it easy for their customers to build their websites even without any experience making one.

If you have an eye for design, it will benefit you well as you don't need coding knowledge to start building beautiful websites.

If you're not good at design but willing to learn, I recommend the book "Universal Principles of Design" by William Lidwell, the principles he mentioned apply to everything design related.

If you don't want to pay, there are website builders or blogging platforms you can register for free, but take note that the features are limited.

If you don't want to do it yourself, hiring a designer/developer is the only choice. You can either hire one who does everything for you including monthly maintenance, or just for the website creation, which means you'll be maintaining the website's content and server yourself.

Hi All,

If you have no experience in web development then what is the best way/method to create the website?

If you're limited by coding skill, use a tool that helps you build the site without any code.

I recommend Webflow, it's a pretty nifty tool. It can also get you accustomed to css, as the design tool uses all the same parameters.

Good luck!

banners
Back