The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Creating instagram accounts

Kay Tee

affiliate
I am trying to create few accounts using dedicated fresh proxies and everytime i create account it gives me error to try again shortly , we are having some issues .

But if i create without proxy it works fine .

So IG has done something to catch proxies .

How you guys create bulk accounts ?

The proxy IP has been blacklisted. Spend a couple of days reading the Squid proxy documentation and setup your own. Warm your accounts the same way your would an IP for emailing.

The proxy IP has been blacklisted. Spend a couple of days reading the Squid proxy documentation and setup your own. Warm your accounts the same way your would an IP for emailing.

My ips are brand new and have my own proxy server .

So its not ips issue , IG has some big changes and they are not letting me creating accounts through any proxy

@azgold.

I had written a detailed post explaining why the OP was getting account bans, but had a brief epiphany and deleted it. As we say in the South, "I must be a new fool" to create competition for myself and reveal the methods I use to avoid account bans. You can use the best proxy on the planet, but if you can't prevent your browser leaking your info, block*/spoof fingerprinting and you don't have the know-how to avoid proxy detection (what people define as an elite proxy isn't enough in 2016), you'll continue to count yourself in the number who have to deal with account bans.

What's even more funny is I avoided creating a personal IG account for years foolishly thinking it was a popular hangout spot for kids and people who don't have a life.

* = I don't think outright blocking is going to work long term.

Last edited:
As we say in the South

So, I should be reading your posts with a southern accent? :D Cool, I like southern accents!

...avoid/spoof fingerprinting and you don't have the know-how to avoid proxy detection (what people define as an elite proxy isn't enough in 2016

Whatever you said. I'm a non-techie, it's all Greek to me, as they say. But I believe you.

I'll throw out a piece of fish.

One of the ways you can be identified.

image.png

But the most funniest thing is, you can tell people a thousand times, don't use proxies for account registrations.
And then the next threads roll in with the well known 'Oh, I got banned' :eek:

I already saw the backend info that Facebook has. --> That's where the fun begins :D

You can do it, but you better block/spoof a few things first.

-----

Another piece of fish.

User agent [(Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; Trident/7.0; rv:11.0) like Gecko] + OS detection [Linux 3.11 and newer] mismatch.

There isn't one Linux user worldwide running IE9 and higher via Wine.

-----

I'm in the process right now of setting up a IG campaign that isn't the usually follow/unfollow/like/comment -> nickle and dime crap offers 99% of IG "marketers" are doing. I might even post a follow along.

Well guys good discussion you are doing . If you get on topic , my question is of creating accounts , not keeping them safe .

You can do it, but you better block/spoof a few things first.

-----

Another piece of fish.

User agent [(Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; Trident/7.0; rv:11.0) like Gecko] + OS detection [Linux 3.11 and newer] mismatch.

There isn't one Linux user worldwide running IE9 and higher via Wine.

-----

I'm in the process right now of setting up a IG campaign that isn't the usually follow/unfollow/like/comment -> nickle and dime crap offers 99% of IG "marketers" are doing. I might even post a follow along.

Looking forward to your follow along!

I do think the problem might be your IP address has been captured. In so doing, you are then sure that you can not access the services. That is always the issues with most of the proxies. Be sure that you try using VPN so that you see if the address can change and therefore ability to understand your problem. I will in the meantime be able to try out and see the problem if it is something universal.

Warm your accounts the same way your would an IP for emailing.

This.

IG cant block everyone. But IG doesnt know who are the spammers and who arent.
There are loads of guides/follow alongs around telling people to buy proxies/link to web2.0/OG content locker. But if everyone is doing that, IG will assume you're a spammer.

You have to look at every single thing within your campaign, because IG is just looking for one of its red flags and youre out.

MI
Back