The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

create banner and LP

forman

Should I create all new banners for my campaign, or just spy by tool? Any other way to make the banners?
How about the LP, after i download the LP by spy tool, what should i modify, except changing the offer link? should i modify some js code?? What else should i pay attention to? what should i add to the Landing Page??
Thank you!!

It depends on the campaigns you promote.
Note that many advertisers restrict usage of the custom creatives, so you are only allowed to use the banners provided by the advertiser.
You can save your time and ask your AM for LP and banners

@forman If you need creatives/landers for your campaign consider checking out our site. Add me on Skype: @publyfe_drew if you want to chat!

buddy forma
u have to pay attention with rip the landers from spy tools cus most of the big advertisers they use redirect codes in there landing page because they know that People will spy on there landing pages so be careful with that
+
if u are doing CPA mobile u can use this Service witch Prevents all that from happening PureLander : Top CPA Mobile Landing Pages That Converts
where you can generate landing pages that are already converting and add powerful things to your landing page like vibrating and disabling Go back button to raise the ctr of your landing page
good luck with ur campaigns

buddy forma
u have to pay attention with rip the landers from spy tools cus most of the big advertisers they use redirect codes in there landing page because they know that People will spy on there landing pages so be careful with that
+
if u are doing CPA mobile u can use this Service witch Prevents all that from happening PureLander : Top CPA Mobile Landing Pages That Converts
where you can generate landing pages that are already converting and add powerful things to your landing page like vibrating and disabling Go back button to raise the ctr of your landing page
good luck with ur campaigns
Thank you, this really help.

banners
Back