The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Create affiliate network

unicornmarketin

affiliate
Hi im new to the group and my first question is has anyone created an cpa network, like maxbounty, cj, clickbank etc? Im interested in this and would like feedback from anyone with experience.

If you have at least $100K in startup capital --there may be a way.
But if you have no real experience in managing a real business you are just dreaming.

So if you are inexperienced with $100K laying around put in in a money market account --that is paying me 4.75% today :D

has anyone created an cpa network

We have over 1100 companies in our resources area and a few of them are still represented by their founders. I've had these discussions with them in the past. 10 years ago you could start an affiliate network for under $20k, today you need at least $100k and probably around a $200k minimum if you want to compete. Most of the big networks have been bought by much larger parent corps with deep pockets and this makes it very difficult to compete with them. Have you seen the contests they have now? They have $50k and $100k first prizes and Porsches and Ferraris as second and third prizes. It's a much different game these days. Big budgets, large staffing, and massive ad and recruitment budgets.

There is no template for starting one, but there are loads of various examples of the requirements. The first step is to work for a few of them to see first hand the way they all make it come together.

Good Luck!

banners
Back