The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Cracking China's Mobile Market

vivianyang

affiliate
Hey, any app/game develops are interested or already trying luck in Chinese market? As I noticed it's a really vast and promising market with the the world's biggest smartphone population that you can hardly ignore. And it's still growing fast.

I think now is good timing to enter this market before it gets matured in future. I also notice the big success of the American game LOL here in China.

Would like to get some ideas about this market if anyone of you guys has any experience or opinion:)

There are so little Chinese mobile offers right now coz it's relatively hard for the advertisers to earn anything out of Chinese people, I think it's still not a trend for chinese people to spend anything with their mobile devices yet. If you really wanna get into that market, try to focus on taiwan, hong kong for now instead, although I personally don't find those offers converting as well as other asian countries like singapore, malaysia, and thailand. Be always on the lookout for Chinese offers thou

MI
Back