The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

CPL offers

hay moshe

Hello
(please delete if this is not the right thread)

im looking for real CPL offers
I mean most of the time when I go to maxbounty or offervault
the lead is actually a sale and i don't get paid per lead

how can I find a high payout for only lead
is that still exist?

thank you.

Well from what i know this ofers was popular in the past and they dont involve necesarly a sale
Maybe go to offervault and sort offers by cpl and it will sort for you all offers and also the networks where offers are situated to aply for it

Well from what i know this ofers was popular in the past and they dont involve necesarly a sale
Maybe go to offervault and sort offers by cpl and it will sort for you all offers and also the networks where offers are situated to aply for it
that's what I said not all of them are pay-per-lead and required sale or cc submission...

Hello Hay Moshe,

we deal with gaming CPA offers, feel free to reach me directly if you are interested in gaming.

Otherwise I would suggest simply Google to find affilaite programs directly, or alternatively, LinkedIn and Facebook groups, where many networks push their offers for interested affiliates. Of course, the best thing, right next door is the Resources area on this very forum.

Last edited:
Hello Hay Moshe,

we deal with gaming CPA offers, feel free to reach me directly if you are interested in gaming.

Otherwise I would suggest simply Google to find affilaite programs directly, or alternatively, LinkedIn and Facebook groups, where many networks push their offers for interested affiliates. Of course, the best thing, right next door is the Resources area on this very forum.
ok may I ask what are payout per lead
if this is allowed i love to hear what you have to offer in private

Hello Hay Moshe,

I am interested in

Hello! Cpamatica has 1000+ CPL offers in dating, sweepstake and gaming niche :cool:
Which one do you need?
You can directly ping our manager - live:.cid.7a61077aa09b4b27

banners
Back