The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

CPI offers management

PedroJohnson

affiliate
Hi guys!

So, right now I’m interested in trying App Installs fron Google Play Store, as it doesn’t have Carrier problems like Mobile Subscriptions and I can have a solid management of the campaigns, being able to optimize looking not only for the short but also for the long term.

But the reality is I don’t really have the know-how of this type of campaigns like I have in Mobile Subscriptions in terms of offers, geos, traffic sources, angles, etc.

I’ve been searching on Adplexity for some offers and I see some being promoted for a long time in arabic countries like Egypt, Algeria, Saudi Arabia. Those offers at the first sight look good as they are free and I could see me downloading them like shopping discounts for example, but as I said, I don’t have the know-how towards this type of campaigns so I’d need tips on people who have done this before.

For this geos:
1) Which traffic sources would you recommend
2) Should I invest more in banner or pop traffic
3) Should the targeting be very tight, like targeting only interests related to shopping for this offer in particular, or should I start with a broader targeting
4) How do I scale this type of campaigns?

If someone has case studies about it, it would be really helpful, every tip is helpful actually!

Thank tou very much guys

hello buddy, this is really hard to get you explanation from A-Z, but what i could suggest you will be first to read well how to promote this type of offers, before diving in.
One good traffic that i know for cpi offers is startapp, but what i could suggest yoou will be to afford the services of a spy-tool, that could help you handling this properly, and even spy on those of the marketers that promote exactly what you are intending to promote as well, and try to understand how they promote this, what they use, and if needed copy what they do even, besides using this to make you testings, and analytics. Good luck with this, I wish this could be helpful.

Last edited by a moderator:
banners
Back