The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

CPC Masters

margo09

Hello Guys,

I'd like to open a discussion about what controls CPC (Cost-Per-Click) rather than competition?

If wrong targeting is included, I'd like to know how?

Thank you

Hey!

Since you didn't really specify the exact case, let's take Google AdWords as an example.

So in this case, a business bids on various keywords on a cost per click basis. When someone clicks on one of those ads, the business pays a small amount of money based on the cost per click bid they made.

The first and the foremost factor that determines the CPC rate is the keywords. Then, you have the bid amount which stands for how much the advertisers are paying for a keyword (the so called competition). The ad types also can affect the CPC as part of the ads can perform better than the others. Usually, you're charged less than the CPC you're setting into the system and what you're actually charged for is called actual CPC which is formed by the competitor's Ad rank ( his bid multiplied by his quality score) divided by your Quality score + 0,1 equals to the actual CPC. Because of how Google's Adwords auction works, your actual cost per click is heavily influenced by both you and your closest competitor's Ad rank, maximum bid, and Quality score.

Hope this helps, but if you need to know more - feel free to ask :)

Hey!

Since you didn't really specify the exact case, let's take Google AdWords as an example.

So in this case, a business bids on various keywords on a cost per click basis. When someone clicks on one of those ads, the business pays a small amount of money based on the cost per click bid they made.

The first and the foremost factor that determines the CPC rate is the keywords. Then, you have the bid amount which stands for how much the advertisers are paying for a keyword (the so called competition). The ad types also can affect the CPC as part of the ads can perform better than the others. Usually, you're charged less than the CPC you're setting into the system and what you're actually charged for is called actual CPC which is formed by the competitor's Ad rank ( his bid multiplied by his quality score) divided by your Quality score + 0,1 equals to the actual CPC. Because of how Google's Adwords auction works, your actual cost per click is heavily influenced by both you and your closest competitor's Ad rank, maximum bid, and Quality score.

Hope this helps, but if you need to know more - feel free to ask :)

Thank you so much for your reply.

I'm not planning to start with Google Adwords because usually the CPC's are expensive. However, I'd like to know if starting with $10 as daily budget on Bing would be enough in the browser gaming niche?

if not, where I could find good quality traffic with that daily budget ( apart from Facebook, it blocks accounts easily you know)?

thanks again pal

Thank you so much for your reply.

I'm not planning to start with Google Adwords because usually the CPC's are expensive. However, I'd like to know if starting with $10 as daily budget on Bing would be enough in the browser gaming niche?

if not, where I could find good quality traffic with that daily budget ( apart from Facebook, it blocks accounts easily you know)?

thanks again pal

Hey!

The daily budget on Bing Ads would depend a lot on the GEO and the language you are working with. Plus, do you want the keywords to be broad like "gaming", "games", etc. Or more specific? Normally all the broad keywords have about 1$ CPC, so 10$ per day wouldn't be enough for sure..

Among CPC networks you can check RevContent, AdCash, Zeropark (search traffic), Taboola and Mgid, but for all of them the budget really depends on the country you will target.

Feel free to answer here or in PM :)

MI
Back