The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

CPAMATICA IS A **** NETWORK

Mishuk

Cpamatica is a fully **** network. My manager name Liza change my password and tell me my Traffics are incentive. I send all proofs but he banned my profile without paying.

***Edited by Admin***

Last edited by a moderator:
First of all, READ OUR TOS! The use of derogatory words and names in describing another member or company is forbidden. It is unproductive and does nothing in seeking a solution.

Secondly, All complaints about another member or a company must be done in the Disputes & Resolutions Forum, no exceptions. The rest of the forum is for being productive.

I have all the chat proofs. If need I will show. Manager did not send me any single thing why she did not pay me. This network is fully ***Edited by Admin***

Last edited by a moderator:
I have all the chat proofs. If need I will show. Manager did not send me any single thing why she did not pay me. This network is fully ***Edited by Admin***

Again with the derogatory word! STOP IT! READ OUR TOS! Do it gain and get banned!

I write it because everyone should careful about Cpamatica. They did this frequently. Search Google you find lots of complaints like this.

You still have not posted proof in the Disputes Thread you started.

Claims without proof have no value. If you want to be taken seriously, you have to provide proof, especially with a reputable company.

Search Google you find lots of complaints like this.

Every affiliate network, every traffic source, every damn company in this business gets complaints! Just because you find something on Google doesn't make it valid or true!

POST PROOF!

Truth Prove It GIF

Just because you find something on Google doesn't make it valid or true!
lolz --Most of the disgruntled reviews are sporadic and very questionable --so are the 4 star ones also.
Incentive traffic is low quality for most things.
So, what's the back-story beyond the cry-baby shit?
That in itself is a red flag ;)

Hi! As we told you in direct communication, we’d had a few reasons to block your account:

1) Motivated traffic which is not accepted by our advertisers.

When we approved you to our network, you told about Social traffic( e.g. Snapchat). Although, you told nothing about Incentive Chat traffic, which was brought to our offers.

2) Additionally, we identified that you have duplicate accounts in our system which also brakes the rules of our affiliate program.

Last edited:
banners
Back