CPAleadJason

CPAlead

cpalead_logo.jpg
Join Now

CPAlead Facebook

CPAlead Twitter

contacticon.png
jason@cpalead.com

As industry leaders and innovators, MONETIZEdigital is proud to deliver publishers and advertisers with a unique solution; The MONETIZEdigital Widget. With trust and transparency as our mantra, we invite you to join our community of over 140, 000 members and experience the MONETIZEdigital Advantage today.

Vote for CPAlead now, on the CPA Network List

Announcement - CPAlead Is Proud To Introduce: "The Exit Traffic

Announcement - CPAlead Is Proud To Introduce: "The Exit Traffic Tool"

Effective immediately, The Exit Traffic Tool is available for implementation and can be accessed via The CPAlead Dashboard. The Exit Traffic Tool allows website publishers to monetize traffic as it leaves their sites. As a publisher, when a user navigates away from your page, they will now be presented with the opportunity to interact with the tool. When a user successfully does so, they will generate revenue.

Much in the same way you are often presented with a promotional offer when exiting a retail store, The Exit Traffic Tool provides you with an opportunity to monetize traffic that otherwise would have been left untapped.

Regardless the type of content you are publishing, The Exit Traffic Tool integrates with ease and helps you increase revenue generation for your website.

Give it a try today and find out first-hand just how great an option The Exit Traffic Tool is!

Re: Announcement - CPAlead Is Proud To Introduce: "The Exit Traf

Hi!

Can i get paid by wire transfer? and do you do weekly payouts?

Re: Announcement - CPAlead Is Proud To Introduce: "The Exit Traf

Hi RK2002,

We offer wire transfer as a payment option. Please email me at madison@cpalead.com with RK2002 in the subject line, I will send you the required form. For your second question, we do offer NET 7 weekly payments. In order to qualify for weekly payments, you must earn a minimum of $5000 in a period of a month.

-Madison

Best network I have worked with so far!
Madison is the best AM ever, always there to listen if you have any problem with your campaigns/earnings.
Made over $65,000 with CPAlead, always got paid in time, no issues or what so ever.
They even sent me a trophy and various other items to congratulate me.
5/5

Thanks for all of the support and positive feedback. Just remember if anybody needs help contact one of our Account Managers, we are always available to help!

Hey All, Me $L0w & $T3aDy. Wanna tell you about CPALead as it is the best incentive content locker network i've ever worked with. I started my affiliate marketing with this network and now i am also with some other networks right now but still using CPALead because of great support, great on payout time and bundle of offers for different countries and most of all most high converting offers they have. And my manager Jeremy is awesome :D . Well i recommend all you you guy's to go with this network i assure you u'll get addicted to this network as i am now ;-) My first priority is CPALead on all over the other networks :)

Thanks,
$L0w & $T3aDy

Sorry, but I find that hard to believe. My accountmanager was Madison, he denied one of my websites. I explained and agreed for removal. Then my account was suddenly denied, so I mailed him couple of times, he just ignored me.

And I was about to cash in LOL!

Thanks for all of the support and positive feedback. Just remember if anybody needs help contact one of our Account Managers, we are always available to help!

Nitroux,

Can you email me at Jeremy@CPAlead.com? I am going to need to look into this matter a little bit more.

Please provide me with your Affiliate ID #/Email Address used to log in, and I will definitely be able to investigate a bit more and find out exactly why this has happened and what we can do to fix it.

Thanks a lot, looking forward to your response and to resolve this issue.

Regards,

CPAlead is proud to announce its newest revenue generating platform - The Banner Tool! The Banner Tool allows you to monetize web traffic around the globe. Simply place the Banner code on your website and you are in business. The Banner Tool automatically self-optimizes and displays relevant ads targeted to your visitor's location.

Screen Shot 2012-02-29 at 12.10.04 PM.jpg

You will earn revenue from every completed interaction within the banner ad. As you would expect from any of CPAlead's tools, The Banner Tool comes with a comprehensive suite of reports displaying statistics such as how many times your banner was displayed or how many times it was clicked. You will be paid on a per-lead basis, meaning full transparency on your banner ad's performance.

i want to register on CPALead.com. Jeremy did you help me out i realy want to work with CPALead.com

Waiting for your reply

I just want to post about CPAlead to everyone...I've been working them and other networks for several years now, and recently have been switching all of my campaigns to CPAlead. High payouts, fast payouts, and weekly payouts...how can you go wrong? Even the conversion rates are sick these days and the offers just keep coming.

Weekly payouts, on time (actually early at times), I love this network.

Pay proof:

cpaleadpayproof.png

CPAlead.. What can i say..

Amazing network, always pays ontime, friendly environment.

Attached a few Payment Proofs!

CPAlead is the only and the BEST network to be with.
Staff are great! Jeremy is great to talk with.. and Jason is great to have laughs with.

I Don't see why you are still reading this last sentence.. you should be over at CPAlead.com signing up right now!

1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg

Hands down, the best CPA network I ever had.

With it's unique content gateway technology, which is not to be found on other CPA networks, it provides an easy & basic setup with many variations possible. What even, you can apply your own CSS style to it! On top of all that, they also publish a numerous of extra tools that can squeeze out the most revenue out of your website, such a Exit Traffic Tool & Spotlight Tool!

Their advanced dashboard where you can monitor all your earnings is absolutely amazing. Great looking graphs and detailed yet simple reports of your day/week/month performance.

Also it has offers WORLDWIDE. Yes I said it, CPAlead has a lot of high EPC offers spread over every country in the world. Anything from just a simple email submit to a SMS submit. Manual select offers for your gateway per country, sort them by payout, conversion, etc. THEY ALL GOT IT! Some offers even have an EPC of $0.70!

You can withdraw if you have earned $50 using alot of payment methods such as Payoneer, PayPal, Wire Transfer, etc. Get weekly payments if you make $1000/month, that's a very low threshold for such a great advantage! I got a flashy free CPAlead Mastercard from Payoneer, that's awesome!

CPAlead's community is also definitely something that you will remember. A really high performance jQuery chat within the dashboard where you can look up Joint Ventures, discuss methods, or just start a friendly conversation! Hell, you can even shout out your earnings of today or scratch the daily lotto for extra payout! The staff is also fast & friendly, they will help you out if your earnings are low! Jeremy, the chat moderator, is great fun to chat with! There's also a marketplace on CPAlead, where you can purchase services/logos/ebooks or whatever the community has to offer you!

Never had a problem with CPAlead, always paid me on time with no hassles. So just join this network, even if you're a noob, they're eager to help you start earning!

Payment proofs
3a0c836e6c954ab47adf821031279fad.jpge449fdb6a50a06766bbc4dbfdec66d43.jpg61ac857b4ceff450504d13697a05d26b.jpgd5d707266e9d77cf070bc12a8671430c.jpg8f8513107395a95371c85ca69f126662.jpg

I have been with CPALead for a couple of years now, I have never had any real problems with them and have always received my payments on time. They are the only content locking network I use.

I have been paid every penny from this.

2012-07-05_1921.jpg

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
banners
Back