The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

CPAlead + Popads (No success) :(

ddesigns

Hi,

I am bit new to CPA, I started with CPAlead and was trying to promote the offer with Popads, I spend nearly 50 USD yesterday but not a single lead (promoting Pin submit offer). I have seen some videos and have read some guides, but TBH no success till date. Below is the screenshot of my CPAlead dashboard.

upload_2019-7-27_13-9-0.png

Pls guide.

For sure it's 0 leads, let's put you in visitor shoes, you are doing something good on PC and open new window and then pop arises asking you to submit your CC for some BS, will you do it ? Answer honestly! 5262 said no. You must prepare them for that!

IDK about popads however I have tested some networks --this is the latest test.
Ask Me Anything - Testing Advertising Networks
So far they have all not converted ...

1. adult webcams free account with credit card validation --FAIL
  2. adult webcams free account -- unconditional sign-up--FAIL
  3. CBD e commerce $40 - $90 typical purchase--FAIL
The 'marketing data' I have just collected on #3 is 40% useless bot data (at least) -- so the intended value to me is lost.

Thanks @Granifyn and @Graybeard for sharing your insights, I am new to this, so I'll be thankful to you if you share any guide or steps where I can learn CPA marketing, I just got accepted in Maxbounty last week too and really looking forward to work with it.

Thanks again.

This is mostly trial and error because no one offers much transparency -- just 'advice' with ulterior motives (usually). Like here is how to make money with my (____) type advice (basically useless promotion).

• Filter your ads through you landing page with a few exceptions.
  • Finding relatively clean traffic is not easy.
  • Most cheap traffic is cheap for a reason but high cost ad traffic has problems too.
You are not going to find all the 'magic' you need by reading a few things. 98% is total bullshit --2% is wothwile knowledge that can be applied for what I have seen ...

Important think is to narrow you search to basic issues and not look for 1 size fits all "Become a CPA Genius"

banners
Back