The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

CPAHub run away?

wherefish21

affiliate
Hi friends, I want to know if CPAHub still alive? I can not get in touch with them for a period of time. I sent message to their email, skype, live support, but no any reply. I @ them in their post, I sent PM message to them in the forum, but no any reply. Anyone knows how to contact them? Thanks.

Well, they were here earlier today before you posted this.

They have been here for more than two years and generally answer questions.

Do you have an account with them?
Is there any reason why they may not want to respond to you?

Well, they were here earlier today before you posted this.

They have been here for more than two years and generally answer questions.

Do you have an account with them?
Is there any reason why they may not want to respond to you?

Yes, i have account. i want to ask the payment of Aug, it should be paid already. I don't know why, they did not reply at all.

CPAHub has been acquired by another company, which means that most (if not all) of your previous contacts at CPAHub do not work there anymore.

I'll be signing out from this account at AffiliateFix as well, I personally cannot tell you anything about the new team.
You could try emailing admin@cpahub.io.

The new team should also have access to AffiliateFix, so I'm not sure why they haven't replied yet.

CPAHub has been acquired by another company, which means that most (if not all) of your previous contacts at CPAHub do not work there anymore.

I'll be signing out from this account at AffiliateFix as well, I personally cannot tell you anything about the new team.
You could try emailing admin@cpahub.io.

The new team should also have access to AffiliateFix, so I'm not sure why they haven't replied yet.

We have not been notified by anyone. If you are no longer on their staff, I must temporarily remove the listing until such time I have a verified rep with the new company contact me.

So, I have moved this to the Disputes Forum. In order to continue with this thread wherefish21 , you need to provide proof of your claims.

banners
Back