The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

CPA vs selling affilate products

Game999

affiliate
I've noticed CPAEvolution is promoted a lot on this site. I havent tried CPA nor affiliate marketing, but a video I watched (I think it was Paul James' YT vid) stated its easier to convert CPAs than affiliate products since you're only asking for an email, or a zipcode, etc, depending on the promotion, instead of asking for money.

For the veterans in here, have you found this to be true? Even if CPA doesn't have the payouts that affiliate products do, have you found that you make this up in volume? If you were to compare the hours of work you've put into each, did you find one gave you a better yield?

For those who've taken Souza's course, is it primarily paid traffic, SEO or a combination of both to drive traffic to his sites?

Yea cpa converts more easy but also the payment its slow ,and i think the real money business are made by affiliate you have way more oportunities for real business .But dont take my word try both of them and see what works for you .I Know many cpa marketars that they are killing it with cpa marketing

I've noticed CPAEvolution is promoted a lot on this site. I havent tried CPA nor affiliate marketing, but a video I watched (I think it was Paul James' YT vid) stated its easier to convert CPAs than affiliate products since you're only asking for an email, or a zipcode, etc, depending on the promotion, instead of asking for money.

For the veterans in here, have you found this to be true? Even if CPA doesn't have the payouts that affiliate products do, have you found that you make this up in volume? If you were to compare the hours of work you've put into each, did you find one gave you a better yield?

For those who've taken Souza's course, is it primarily paid traffic, SEO or a combination of both to drive traffic to his sites?

Yeah CPA is easier to convert than really making a sale because people are more reluctant to spending money than they are to just give out an email or few infos. But the problem is that CPA is more limited to countries than really affiliate sales.

For example: Most CPAs just want you to promote to only certain specific countries and don't want you to promote to other countries, while most affiliate products that want you to make a sale give you the freedom to make the sale to anyone in any location.

There are variations though. Some affiliate products only require you promote and make sale to a specific country but my point is that CPA does this more than affiliate products for sale.

So why you have more freedom with affiliate sales but it could be harder to convert, you have less freedom with CPA offers but it could be easier to convert.:)

Problem with CPA products is the following - most of them are really total **** and that's damn it, with CPS model you will never experience something like this anyway. Hopefully over time you will get my words entirely.

Last edited by a moderator:
Problem with CPA products is the following - most of them are really total scam and that's damn it, with CPS model you will never experience something like this anyway. Hopefully over time you will get my words entirely.

And that is the main reason I am slowly moving away from CPA, traffic you bring to CPA offers/customers will be just one time customers and you can monetize them 1x on offers which have no value for them at all.

On other hand, promoting real software products, SAAS or good info products will benefit your customers and you can build an email list from them and market to them products which actually have some value

I think you should not generalize that all CPAs are a scam. I have been using it for a long time and rarely encounter scams. Perhaps this comes from personal experience, I have been using several CPA Networks from this site https://www.affiliate-programs.biz/category/cpa-networks/ almost from the beginning and I have never had such problems. About main question, I can’t advise which is better, but I support the idea that you need to try both options in order to make the decision yourself based on personal experience. Of course, CPA is much easier to use and for beginners it will be a huge advantage.

Last edited:
MI
Back