The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

CPA strategy

ruhalim

affiliate
Hi, I am new to CPA strategy and just joined Maxbounty network. Appreciate you all kind advise to be guide me to the best effective paid traffic ad companies that support CPA in their campaigns tools and dashboard as the ad companies i found is only supporting CPM & CPC. In addition to advise me about best online ads via to 10 website marketplace in such field. Thanks

Hey @ruhalim I think you are misunderstanding the difference between being paid for CPA and paying for CPA/CPC/CPM etc.

When you have offers (on maxbounty) and the payout type is CPA, that means they pay you for every aquisition (each user you get to complete conversion requirements)

If you see offers where they pay you by CPC that means each click the offer generates via your affiliate link will earn you money.

On the other hand. If you are paying for traffic (users) then you will pay on a CPM or CPC basis. So when you advertise, each person that clicks(cpc) on your advertisement you will be charged for.

CPM on traffic sources are where you pay per 1000 impressions (Cost Per Mille).

So the ideal way to make money as an affiliate and the most important thing to consider is that you spend less than you earn per visitor.

Hope this helps!
Let me know if you have any questions, here to help! :)

banners
Back