The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

CPA questions

Nikki

affiliate
Hi my name is Nikki, I'm new to this site. But also new to CPA.
Please can anybody help me answering a few questions.
Appreciate it, thanks :)

1) Do I need to make a landing page Everytime I promote an offer?
2) Where are the best place to promote other than social media! (Fb banned my account after 11 years!) Not happy!
3) how do I get to check if the links work or not what I'm promoting, because I don't see every landing page only a Google site.
4) Is it best to use a tracker for my offers such as Click Magick?
5)Is CPA a good start for a new affiliate?

I have been searching and searching for stuff over a year now and its very hard to find sonetsome and being careful with alot of scam out there too.
So I decided to go for affiliate marketing or some kind instead if paying into a system and be my own boss.

Regards

Hello Nikki,
CPA is a big industry.always need different test.you can subscribe charlesngo.com blog.you will get your all answer there.
Hello, I'm currently with click bank, but changed to Max bounty but not seeing no results even after 1 month.
Don't understand what I'm doing wrong.

Hello, I'm currently with click bank, but changed to Max bounty but not seeing no results even after 1 month.
Don't understand what I'm doing wrong.

You should open a thread in the Follow Along forum and in your first post tell what your campaigns, traffic source, and paid ad budget is like. This way you will get feed back, recommendations, and guidance on where you can improve and start earning.

As Graybeard has directed, the Newbie Helpdesk as well.

Hi, Nikki. Welcome to AffiliateFix!

1) Do I need to make a landing page Everytime I promote an offer?

Nope.

2) Where are the best place to promote other than social media! (Fb banned my account after 11 years!) Not happy!

Lots of places.

3) how do I get to check if the links work or not what I'm promoting, because I don't see every landing page only a Google site.

With a VPN.

4) Is it best to use a tracker for my offers?

Vitally so.

5)Is CPA a good start for a new affiliate?

Sure!

:D

Follow the advice by @Graybeard and @T J Tutor to get in-depth answers to your questions, as this is an introduction thread.

Anytime you have a question, need help, or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums, Nikki!

MI
Back