The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

CPA Offers

Roze

Hello,
I've gotten approved to one of the CPA Networks, and I have a question about promoting on Bing.
The offer says "no direct Linking" in the restrictions, so I will create a LP myself (I already have hosting).
I have 2 questions about this:
1) Can I use elements from the banners of the offer on the LP I'm creating? Images, text? Or is that copyright infringement?
2) What would I put in the Destination URL? Can I use the offer's site name?

Thanks

1) Can I use elements from the banners of the offer on the LP I'm creating? Images, text? Or is that copyright infringement?
That should't be a problem. If the offer hasn't mentioned any other restrictions "no use of brand name in your creatives" or "brand logo" then you don't have to worry much.
2) What would I put in the Destination URL? Can I use the offer's site name?
Destination should be your landing page url. You should put your offer's site name in the display url or can use your landing page name.

That should't be a problem. If the offer hasn't mentioned any other restrictions "no use of brand name in your creatives" or "brand logo" then you don't have to worry much.
None of that is mentioned.

Destination should be your landing page url. You should put your offer's site name in the display url or can use your landing page name.
Ok, thanks..... don't they need to match?

MI
Back