The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Ask Me Anything CPA offers with SEO

Zidy

Hi.

I begin a campaign with 2 or 3 products on a general review website (currently monetized only with Amazon). So the website already has some authority.

The first will be Dermagen IQ in France with a free trial.

What i do first

• I currently make keyword research for maximum long tail keywords that i'll put in the article.
  • I'm doing a semantic research to see what words Google will love for the main keyword
  • Keyword difficulty is not too hard, even for the main keyword.
  • The number of words will be 1.000 max. Don't think more is useful as i'll use semantic related words for a really seo optimised text.
I'll update this thread with every work i do ONSITE and OFFSITE.

For the backlinks, i'll make mainly on forums, i think that the easiest way to get links.
If it's not ranking as i want, i'll put some links also with my PBN and link exchange if never i don't rank. But i think it's not hard work so let's play.

If someone has questions, i'll reply with pleasure.

Keyword research is done and semantic lsi also.
I slpet since the thread and thought about how i'll write the article.

In the results, there are some results saying the product is a scam.

But it's great for me these result about scam in Google.

What i'll do writing my article is saying that the product doesn't work on all skin.

Why?
Because the offer is about a free sample and it's available on Amazon, but it's expensive. So it's better to get a free sample before buying the product. And that people prfers says when that doesn't work than when it's working.

I think that's will be an excellent approach for the best CTR an ROI with this offer.

Now, i write the article. With a little story about the product and friends that tried it. Worked on some and didn't worked on some :-D

Article indexed by Google.
I'm on position 25 for the main keyword.
It's SEO so wait and see.

Now, i'll make some links on dofollow forums. If i must make it in ninja mode i'll make.
If someone need some tips for backlinks on forum on ninja mode, i can help.

Great start, Zidy! Your article will sound very genuine because you're presenting both sides of whether or not the product works. Readers will believe it's honest.

Will be watching your progress. :)

Thanks for your replies. I'll update evrey time there is a change in the ranking and have visits to tell you how it converts.
But when i wait to be in page one, i think try Bing ads (to see quickly how it converts).
But the problem is that Bing doesn't allow payment with Paypal in Belgium. Only CC.

Does someone know where can i buy virtual credit cards on a safe place with paypal?
Thanks

Hi.

After a big problem with my hosting (more than 24 offline, they have broken all my sites), i come back to give you results in the SERP.

I've done 8 links (a little spammy, but all sites on the serp have spammy links) with TF>30

Now, i'm at the 10th place for the main Keyword.

Wait and see

Hi all.

A little update.

I'm now 3rd since this morning for the main keyword. The 8 links i made are a little spammy (but links don't have many outbound links so it's good).
Some views, but no conversion yet.

TF/CF for the page is 27/30 that is really good.

Keep at it, I used to do this with Skin offers and made $700/day just takes awhile gotta make sure you are ranking for the money keywords. What you can do is use PPC to test out which keywords convert first then try to rank for that keyword knowing that it converts.

@busymofo thanks for the advice, because i rank for the main keyword, already have more than 200 visits, but no conversion, and not many clicks.
I wonder if i'll not make a 302 redirection to the offer directly to test.

If you have some buyer keywords, i'll be happy if you can send me 2 or 3 (i'm in French niche, so, no problem ;) )

Update

Today, i made 2 leads. My first 2 leads with good paying CPA offer. I'm a little proud, but now, i have to scale it.
But how?
Article is made so i'll juste make some good backlinks to rank for the most possible keywords.

The future?

As i said in my introduction, i'm good with SEO and see that it's not too difficult to rank for these products.
The problem is that i'm goog for Amazon products (KW research is easy, just the product and reference).

So, i'll try to get some tips for good buyer keywords (in French) for best conversions for future CPA.

When it's ok for that, i'll ask my writer to make a good article and then rank for it.

CPA is really better than Amazon affiliates that pays really low.
Thanks again for all that i learn here.

UPDATE
I'm first for the main keyword + some long tails.
upload_2017-9-21_13-58-20.png

Here is the report from September 1st to today.

I've launched 2 other offers promoting also with SEO.

And i'm trying Bing Ads, but i'm noob so it's not converting well, so i stopped it. Currently making a good landing page for a good product and i relaunch a campaign tonight.

If someone has questions, i'll reply with no problem.

Have a good day

PS: do you think CR is good for this offer?

banners
Back