The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Cpa Offers with Instagram ?

thelegend

AffKit Ninja
Hy all i am thinking to start promoting cpa offers with instagram also ,what its your experience with this ,still works .Acounts get banned fast ? etc .

All of these social platforms have tightened their grip on black hat. Anyone violating their TOS's eventually gets banned. If you have to do black hat on social platforms these days, be sure to keep your personal account and your professional account completely separate from any black hat accounts you create. They need to have completely different information and completely different IP's, etc.

Some call it Black hat , but you can promote Also Promote all White hat methods that accept Social and Instagram for Leads & Sales :)
I got Daily Account Liking & Sending follow to my Personal IG Profile who are Bots and have CPA Offers Bcz i have Followed a Target ig ACC of them :p

All of these social platforms have tightened their grip on black hat. Anyone violating their TOS's eventually gets banned. If you have to do black hat on social platforms these days, be sure to keep your personal account and your professional account completely separate from any black hat accounts you create. They need to have completely different information and completely different IP's, etc.
this is great advice!!

MI
Back