The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

CPA Offer for Facebook

christianojose21

affiliate
I am trying to use facebook for dating & insurance CPA offer. By using direct link. But they keep returing my adds. Kindly suggest me in this regards?

Best thing is to build a Fan Page on the offer then link from the FP to the offer. FB will then definitely accept the ad.

Using a lander may help but ultimately it might be the offers you're trying to run and/or the images you're using for your ads, especially for dating if you're using anything that even hints at showing cleavage for female pics it'll likely be disapproved. Also, check with the network you're running the offers through and make sure they don't have any redirects in place if it's an international offer. For example, if it only accepts UK traffic it might be redirecting users from the US to a different offer than what you're promoting and in turn Facebook interns might be seeing an offer that isn't suitable instead of the offer you're trying to run. Hope this helps.

i have heard your CPA network(peerfly)
doing 007cpa,whitefire,advertmarketing
if i sign up you will approve me ?
i am waiting for your response...................

In facebook there is also bans advertisements, commercials lose weight. appointments and so on.
Hacencasi same qie Adwors

FB is using WOT ratings to decide weather to approve your link or not. Test your main URL (final offer URL) on mywot(dot)com and report back if its all or mostly red. In that case, you will find it very hard to get approved. And even if they somehow approve your ads, they will most likely get retro disapproved which will only hurt your ad account quality score.
Using a landing page will give you more safety of course, but it’s not 100%.

MI
Back