The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

CPA offer Competitor analysis

jeffro89

Hey homeboys,

In the process of getting my CPA game on, found a few offers to promote on Maxbounty. I was going to do two instances of my offers. One set will be using paid traffic (which i have to learn) and the other will be using good old free traffic. I will build a site around a set of niche related offers and try to rank for the said keywords and watch it rise in the serps over the next 6 months, (If i do the SEO correctly).

I've hit a brick wall in terms of finding out what my competitors who are promoting the same offers are doing. Id like to know how they structure their ad types/campaigns/Landing pages and see whether they are actually making money from the said offers.

I know there are tons of software that i can use to give me a competitive advantage, Adplexity, Adspider, WharRunsWhere and so on. These all cost a shit tone of monthly money, can any of your guys suggest decent free competitor analysis tools. I have used Follow.net but you gotta pay to get the juicy content. It does give a decent amount data but not the whole pie. I know about the auction insights thingy in Adwords but as we all know that isn't enough data to go by, if your taking this seriously anyway.

Do you guys use the paid tools ? or You gt a coder to build you a tool to do the job ?

PS is there a way or technique to do competitor analysis properly as well?, would like to know if i am doing it correctly.

In the process of getting my CPA game on, found a few offers to promote on Maxbounty. I was going to do two instances of my offers. One set will be using paid traffic (which i have to learn) and the other will be using good old free traffic. I will build a site around a set of niche related offers and try to rank for the said keywords and watch it rise in the serps over the next 6 months, (If i do the SEO correctly).

Sites instead of sales funnels to landing pages?

Paid traffic will always have a means to develop a positive ROI. Organic traffic, not so much. You can track paid traffic. You can target paid traffic. You cannot do either of these with organic traffic. Organic traffic is a good source of ancillary and tertiary traffic, but it is never a good choice for primary traffic.

I've hit a brick wall in terms of finding out what my competitors who are promoting the same offers are doing. Id like to know how they structure their ad types/campaigns/Landing pages and see whether they are actually making money from the said offers.

AdPlexity

I know there are tons of software that i can use to give me a competitive advantage, Adplexity, Adspider, WharRunsWhere and so on. These all cost a shit tone of monthly money, can any of your guys suggest decent free competitor analysis tools. I have used Follow.net but you gotta pay to get the juicy content. It does give a decent amount data but not the whole pie. I know about the auction insights thingy in Adwords but as we all know that isn't enough data to go by, if your taking this seriously anyway.

Do you guys use the paid tools ?

Yes

or You gt a coder to build you a tool to do the job ?

No, not for spying.

Sites instead of sales funnels to landing pages?
I have read from a few reputable sources that building a site around the offer or offers and doing SEO is a sure bet to get organic traffic.... In a few months lol. Offers tend to change very often so not sure how building a site around offers would work. The sites theme or subject would have to change as frequently as the offers i promote change i am guessing. Which is why i thought to give it a go and see what the results are.

I get the paid traffic side of things it makes sense with CPA and i will aim to learn PPC as much as i can before sinking money into it.

Yea i also lose a lot of time staying only with free traffic sources .You should move also in paid traffic field as here you can test fast and you can get traffic fast

banners
Back