The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

CPA networks to recommed for newbie

benteo

affiliate
Greeting all,

Any cpa networks to recommend for newbie ? There are simply too many networks and what are the criteria you guys used to evaluate to decide to join which networks?

Thanks.

Peerfly, Maxbounty, Adworkmedia, Empire Revenue, and others.
Don't get scared when applying.
Just JOIN them. Be honest. and they will help you :)

As stated by Eymard, Maxbounty and Peerfly are great cpa networks that are also newbie friendly. Apart from that Operation offers, wowtrk are also good networks that are newbie friendly. They are all on Affiliate Fix as well. :)

Neverblue, Society Invite and KSix are also all friendly, easy-to-work with networks. The first time or two you apply might make you a little nervous, just because you've never done it before. Once you realize that just talking to them and being honest is mostly all you really need to do, it'll feel a lot easier.

Greeting all,

Any cpa networks to recommend for newbie ? There are simply too many networks and what are the criteria you guys used to evaluate to decide to join which networks?

Thanks.

KSix.com and Blvd-Media are both pretty easy to use for new affiliates. I manage both networks as an AM, so feel free to reach out to me through PM for some more information. I would be happy to help you get started in the CPA world.

Best of luck!

MI
Back