The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

cpa networks that pay per lead and sale on their products

hay moshe

is anyone has worked with that kind of networks
that the advertiser has his own lp and him email marketing him to his cpa
and the main work i need to do is bring in leads?

im in affiliaxe and so

are you in you one network like this please tell me

Hello buddy, you better try to join some few networks over there, and try to see what they offer, i can suggest you some networks if you need, but if you also want to get it done by your own, you can afford any spy-tools out there like Admobispy, or whatrunswhere, and try to work with their service looking for this.

Hello buddy, you better try to join some few networks over there, and try to see what they offer, i can suggest you some networks if you need, but if you also want to get it done by your own, you can afford any spy-tools out there like Admobispy, or whatrunswhere, and try to work with their service looking for this.
what spy tools im just looking for networks that have cpa offer that pay cost per lead and high ticket end are you in one of those?do you have any suggestion ?

Almost all Affiliate Networks have some pay per sale *offers* (Referred to as rev-share or CPS).
CPL (or PPL) Pay per lead is very common.

So sell what ? Or, want to sell leads for what (by what I mean 'what' product or service).

Almost all Affiliate Networks have some pay per sale *offers* (Referred to as rev-share or CPS).
CPL (or PPL) Pay per lead is very common.

So sell what ? Or, want to sell leads for what (by what I mean 'what' product or service).
im not looking for small tickets
i know about for example peerfly and adswork media etc
but im seeing alot niches like real-estate biz ops
that have like cost per lead 10$
they also do the email marketing
in addition if the lead buy the hight ticket end i get 30-20% etc
that what im looking for

You need to be a licensed person in most (if not) all States in the USA to offer or receive a percentage from the transaction of a real estate sale, business opportunity sale or a loan secured by real estate. If someone tells you different they are a liar and probably running a scam on you.

That said, it is legal to pay a flat fee as a finder's fee for introducing parties into a transaction. Like a CPL type thing. $10 LOL Banks will pay $50-$100 or more if your loan leads close (is completed) all day long and smile while they pay you.

I was the VP of a CFL (Consumer Finance Lender) lender in California during the 1980's. I brokered 2nd TDs (mortgages) and wrote hard money loans -- funded them and sold them. I know how this game works on the money end ;)

If you ever come up with a good way to get RE Loan leads, in the USA, that will fund -- not be pie-in-the-sky Bullshit -- let me know. I know how to work with the banks. Actually, with mortgage rates increasing -- this may be a good time (again).

Due some digging -- there are many lead brokers around -- see if they want to buy and on what terms.
thanks for the replay
tbh you confused me a bit
im not looking to promote real estate and loan
it was an example i know i should probably need to be licensed and that get a percentage
im just looking for network or a product who paid per lead plus after he i send him to the selling page i can some presence of the product or commissions that all

You need to be a licensed person in most (if not) all States in the USA to offer or receive a percentage from the transaction of a real estate sale, business opportunity sale or a loan secured by real estate. If someone tells you different they are a liar and probably running a scam on you.

That said, it is legal to pay a flat fee as a finder's fee for introducing parties into a transaction. Like a CPL type thing. $10 LOL Banks will pay $50-$100 or more if your loan leads close (is completed) all day long and smile while they pay you.

I was the VP of a CFL (Consumer Finance Lender) lender in California during the 1980's. I brokered 2nd TDs (mortgages) and wrote hard money loans -- funded them and sold them. I know how this game works on the money end ;)

If you ever come up with a good way to get RE Loan leads, in the USA, that will fund -- not be pie-in-the-sky Bullshit -- let me know. I know how to work with the banks. Actually, with mortgage rates increasing -- this may be a good time (again).

Due some digging -- there are many lead brokers around -- see if they want to buy and on what terms.

what spy tools im just looking for networks that have cpa offer that pay cost per lead and high ticket end are you in one of those?do you have any suggestion ?
i will hardly suggest you to go for Admobispy, which is a great spy-tool that could help you out searching for this by your own. One other thing is for you to try to join a network like propellerads, and see what they can offer to you! Good luck.

I think e-commerce website adveriser may handle in this way. They have clients' email list or buy some email lists and design own creatives for promoting. Just need you to retargeting or test if they are targeting crowd.

thanks for the replay
tbh you confused me a bit
im not looking to promote real estate and loan
it was an example i know i should probably need to be licensed and that get a percentage
im just looking for network or a product who paid per lead plus after he i send him to the selling page i can some presence of the product or commissions that all
What are you looking to promote ? Because most of the CPA network offer different ads from different niche.
And how do you intend to promote ? Maybe CPA would not be the best for you ! If you have any questions about CPA, feel free to PM me ;)

What are you looking to promote ? Because most of the CPA network offer different ads from different niche.
And how do you intend to promote ? Maybe CPA would not be the best for you ! If you have any questions about CPA, feel free to PM me ;)
any thing that payout good for cpl and copst per sale with this lead
maybe it not related to some cpa products

Hello @hay moshe

There are many different categories and niches for CPS and CPL with a very good payout. However, it's better to have a specific strategy and not to be driven by the payout only.

In Mobidea, we have a huge variety of CPL offers, for both verticals with a wide range of payouts. Do you have in mind which GEO do you want to work with?

is anyone has worked with that kind of networks
that the advertiser has his own lp and him email marketing him to his cpa
and the main work i need to do is bring in leads?

im in affiliaxe and so

are you in you one network like this please tell me

Hey, what kind of vertical are you looking to promote? I work for a company med.cash & we have plenty of CPL offers.

Hi !

Nice to Emeet you ! :)

I'm Florent from funhell.com CPA network and i see you're searching an affiliate program.

We have many advertisers offers in all GEOs with good payout, we work on five verticals : the dating, sweepstackes, nutra, software and astro.

If you search an affiliate platform with good potential, quickly payment, no fees, exclusifs offers and personnal affiliate manager for advice you, you can add me on skype for exchange on our potential collaboration.

See you soon,

Florent-Xavier

Hey @Florent- Funhell
please make sure you get your CPA network listed here first
this is how you can do it.
www.affiliatefix.com/threads/how-to-get-your-resource-listed.21311/
any question feel free to ask.

banners
Back