The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

CPA marketing with Facebook and Google

BrianP66

Can you perform CPA marketing with FB and Google ads. I've read that you can't put Amazon links in emails or directly on Facebook but it's OK to direct prospects to the link in your store or blog. Just asking because some guy on Youtube says you can't do CPA marketing using those channels. Whats the point of having a Facebook business page if you can't advertise on it.

No. I don't have anyone. I thought CPA was the same as PPS.

CPA = Cost Per Action or Cost Per Acquisition
PPS - Pay Per Sale

CPA covers things like capturing email addresses, pins, etc. for offers in an affiliate network or program. You get paid for the leads you generate by promoting the offer.

PPS is for products and services. You get paid when a sale is made as a result of you promoting them.

CPA = Cost Per Action or Cost Per Acquisition
PPS - Pay Per Sale

CPA covers things like capturing email addresses, pins, etc. for offers in an affiliate network or program. You get paid for the leads you generate by promoting the offer.

PPS is for products and services. You get paid when a sale is made as a result of you promoting them.
Thanks. I did find that info in a search. When people click on a banner and end up at another site and complete an action there then I get paid. (CPA). When I send a prospect to a merchant and they convert I get a commission. (PPS).

You can advertise to your store (website) or a domain that is yours --regardless of the affiliation.
Just follow the acceptable practices for Google Ads or Facebook Ads.

MI
Back