The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Cpa marketing with blogger

Gems Lopez

affiliate
can i use blogger dot com for promoting cpa offer.
I want to write some posts on blogger. com and do seo for that post and want to put cpa offer link on that post.
can I get some leads by following this manner?
please expert marketer let me know.

If you want to promote cpa offers on Google's blogger, then I'd recommend you to begin a new site for each offer. Take the name of the offer and add something like "review" so that you'll have the offer name in your domain. You'll get some good rankings on Google - not in the long term, but good enough for the beginning.
For the leads, I'd try to guide the visitors to a homepage where you can capture them ;)

↓↓
Just make sure that it isn't a 'thin' site. Google won't show you any love for a four page site littered with ads and/or affiliate links.
Yep, I forgot to mention it: It's always recommendable to follow the Google webmaster guidelines ;) All the Best!!
↓↓

Last edited:
Just make sure that it isn't a 'thin' site. Google won't show you any love for a four page site littered with ads and/or affiliate links.

if i make 200+ social bookmarking on my post then can i get some visitor for getting some leads?
Social bookmarking won't give you traffic or leads. It's a very common misconception but that strategy is old and while it never worked much it used to help with SEO a bit but nowadays it doesn't do much to your site.

Hello Lopez
you can sign up at our network and take the smartlink offer and use this link to promote on all your blogs

if you need any help you can ask me anytime.
regards

MI
Back