The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

CPA lead got really poor support for publisher. (Thread Closed - CPALead Did Not Respond)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pradep

affiliate
I was having account in CPA lead from last 2 year but never tried to promote their offer. But from last month i thought to give it a try.. as i have website that ranking well in google so i used their content locking.. As my traffic was real and targeted i started getting lead with less traffic..
Now i started making $2 and some time less than $1 but as i was testing in small area within my website not in full section. But after making $12.5 USD around they just blocked my account without letting me know via any email...

I tried to contact after 2 emails and 2 days i got their email back with just one line
"There were some large concerns with clicks/traffic coming in and due to these further access may not be available."

After that i just sent them 3 email asking them to tell me whats wrong in traffic quality because i know i did all real work and getting visitor from google search and user want my service for free than they have to complete offer. which is under their term and condition.

But its been 4 working days they dont like to even reply.. i tried to comment on their CPAlead facebook fanpage but they blocked me from commenting as well LOL.

its not about money its about how they deal their publisher..

i giving some screen shot as well.

I also using peerfly, and maxbounty and you can understand that other cpa traffic needs high quality they reply back faster so as per my experience. I must suggest better to stay away from CPA lead as they dont even like to reply to your question and emails. As its been 4 days keep on asking but still not reply back...
b2nKSyN.jpg

I have the same experience too. Very bad support really bad.

the main issue was if they care about publisher they should have told us regarding issue but no they did not. and after soo many emails they dont even reply. and once i posted this issue on forums i got reply back. But nothing gonna change their service really sucks...

I invested my time in making this less money and i used my main website which gets traffic from google search. So my visitor used their offers but still i got nothing...

Sorry to hear that man. I hope you get sorted out quickly. There's no reason why they should block you.

I was having account in CPA lead from last 2 year but never tried to promote their offer. But from last month i thought to give it a try.. as i have website that ranking well in google so i used their content locking.. As my traffic was real and targeted i started getting lead with less traffic..
Now i started making $2 and some time less than $1 but as i was testing in small area within my website not in full section. But after making $12.5 USD around they just blocked my account without letting me know via any email...

I tried to contact after 2 emails and 2 days i got their email back with just one line
"There were some large concerns with clicks/traffic coming in and due to these further access may not be available."

After that i just sent them 3 email asking them to tell me whats wrong in traffic quality because i know i did all real work and getting visitor from google search and user want my service for free than they have to complete offer. which is under their term and condition.

But its been 4 working days they dont like to even reply.. i tried to comment on their CPAlead facebook fanpage but they blocked me from commenting as well LOL.

its not about money its about how they deal their publisher..

i giving some screen shot as well.

I also using peerfly, and maxbounty and you can understand that other cpa traffic needs high quality they reply back faster so as per my experience. I must suggest better to stay away from CPA lead as they dont even like to reply to your question and emails. As its been 4 days keep on asking but still not reply back...
b2nKSyN.jpg

same thing happened to me also @pradep ..yesterday my account has been blocked..without any notice also..already email justin and massage their contact..until today no respond..still waiting..is your account still being blocked bro?

same thing happened to me also @pradep ..yesterday my account has been blocked..without any notice also..already email justin and massage their contact..until today no respond..still waiting..is your account still being blocked bro?
yes i am still blocked and they stop replying to my emails...

I PM'd CPAleadJustin and told him to address this issue. He has not been around since May of 2016. I'll contact the company if he doesn't respond.

It seems they dont care about publisher... Now i am talking with other Content locking company and their affiliate manager said this method i am using is fine.

It seems they dont care about publisher... Now i am talking with other Content locking company and their affiliate manager said this method i am using is fine.

This happens, just be sure to develop new relationships with other networks. I have attempted communications with CPALead and they have not responded to me either.

Hi

I got the same problem. I started a couple of days ago. Just couldn't login yesterday and now the account is banned. Wrote an e-mail asking why my account was banned. I wrote I wanted details of what I did wrong, if anything, so that I can approve/better.

"..there were some concerns with clicks/traffic coming in.."

Banned. Seriously? I'm new to this and I'm sitting here clueless at the moment.

Googled CPAlead and banned accounts and I guess I'm not the one..

Hi

I got the same problem. I started a couple of days ago. Just couldn't login yesterday and now the account is banned. Wrote an e-mail asking why my account was banned. I wrote I wanted details of what I did wrong, if anything, so that I can approve/better.

"..there were some concerns with clicks/traffic coming in.."

Banned. Seriously? I'm new to this and I'm sitting here clueless at the moment.

Googled CPAlead and banned accounts and I guess I'm not the one..

i have good experience in CPA and SEO i know what kind of traffic is good and accepted i worked under their term and condition but still they banned.

i have good experience in CPA and SEO i know what kind of traffic is good and accepted i worked under their term and condition but still they banned.

Did they give you an explanation?

Cause that's what upsets me the most. Not getting an explanation.

Hi every one i like to give you update.. as Cpalead did not paid me..

I started work with OGADS i talked with their team they said my traffic is good and now i received my first month earning its not too much but its my starting. i paid them $9 around for instant payment as i made total last month $63 around.

lfbwOqX.jpg

@ogads thanx

Hi every one i like to give you update.. as Cpalead did not paid me..

I started work with OGADS i talked with their team they said my traffic is good and now i received my first month earning its not too much but its my starting. i paid them $9 around for instant payment as i made total last month $63 around.

lfbwOqX.jpg

@ogads thanx

Glad to see you have a new and good working network relationship.

CPALead did not respond. I sent two requests that have been ignored.

Thread Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
MI
Back