The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

CPA giveaway with CC submit (with leadbolt)

Zidy

Hi :)

My second post about promoting CPA offer.

This time, it's a CPA for a Giveaway with CC submit paying 30$ per lead.

I've put 100$ on leadbolt and i have a really professional landing page.

Country targeted: France
Device: IOS and Android (no tablet)

I've made only one creative at this time, others creatives are coming.

Hope to make good leads.

I'm noob, so if you have some advice, i'm listening.

I'm currently making 200 a day with 2 other offers, and my goal is to reach 1.000 a day before the end of the year.

Hi. I'm using Affiliaxe , they have great offers.

No, leadbolt is to try, my 2 others products are promted with seo. You can look my other post to see.
I was looking for reviews but they don't have any recent reviews or just some old scam thread even in affiliatefix. Are you sure they are legit?

That isn't a reason to stop a journey. In this business, you keep pushing forward until you make it work. This is a very important point for all Newbies to take note of. Most campaigns don't succeed immediately. Most campaigns take reliable adjustments and well thought out refinements. This comes from NOT GIVING UP SO EASILY!

well said T J Tutor, you should try to improve this and run it! i think you should work well on your creatives, and don't give up. one thing you can do also is to test your offers again, changing some few settings to see how it's going!! Good luck!!

Hi.

Journey is stopped.
I think people hesitate to put their credit card to try to win the iphone.
Or maybe my creatives are bad.
I was searching Leadbolt and found this conclusion -- I had a similar experience with a free signup that required a credit card validation. My conclusions were similar although I was using a Cambuilder White Label domain where the verification of the free signup was made.

MI
Back