The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

CPA+Bing

Seem to be a good deal I have woken up to today. During my marketing works here and there, I have never used bing related leads and I do feel it is a high time I try it out. I will gaining more details about the niche and find out whether it is convenient for me to venture my resources there. I will PM you when I have extra inquiries in the same area.

Seem to be a good deal I have woken up to today. During my marketing works here and there, I have never used bing related leads and I do feel it is a high time I try it out. I will gaining more details about the niche and find out whether it is convenient for me to venture my resources there. I will PM you when I have extra inquiries in the same area.

Bing leads can be really good due to the demographic as most of them are 40+ and not that tech savvy.

is bing allow direct linking ??

ZTbWvHQ.png

I am pretty curious if I could Direct Link a CPA offer using Bing Ads so I tested it out.I found a legit whitehat offer,insert my destination with my tracking link and using the offer domain as display url.As you can see it works pretty well.Let me know if you need further information.

I just setup my campaign with cps product in health related niche. Last time I had sale in peerfly but now search traffic is not allowed for that offer.

You can use spy tools (they cost), or do it manually as best you can. For example, do an image search to see where the ads are running; do a regular search, you may find text ads.
Thank you buddy, good information.

MI
Back