The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Copyright Rules For Internet Marketers

officialewill

affiliate
I'm creating a product and I will like to know some of the rules for us internet Marketers and how far can we go.

- What are some of the basic rules for affiliate marketing promoting my product?
- Who are the best Consulates to speak open about my online product?

Sorry, that's a pretty general question. Rules for affiliates or vendors? As for vendors, they usually have the rules in place and they can vary per vendor.

To me, it's mostly common sense, don't do anything illegal or spammy. :)

Saying how far we can go, sounds kind bad, like"what can we get away with?".

I don't know what you mean by Consulates? Maybe some one else does.

Don't make any false claims and be careful with testimonials too. There are strict guidelines that have recently been introduced.

I'd recommend doing some research on "Fair Use Check" or "Creative Commons Material". Maybe that would be a good starting point to help narrow down your question.

I'm a little confused by the copyright thing as well. I've heard that you can't use images from other websites on your own site, which is fair enough, but at the same time... isn't Google a website?

I really don't understand why you'd need to ask an image owner for permission to use an image that has been made public while with search engines it is the opposite.

If I don't want my images on Google's website, I have to add a tag to all of my pages. It seems that the rules should be the same across the board. Where is the line drawn and who decided that there is a line?

If I claim that my site is a search engine, can I use everyone's images until they ask me not to do so?

I'm creating a product and I will like to know some of the rules for us internet Marketers and how far can we go.

- What are some of the basic rules for affiliate marketing promoting my product?
- Who are the best Consulates to speak open about my online product?
I'm not clear on how the title of this thread relates to your questions. Are you wanting to assign copyright privileges to your affiliates for content you created? What do you mean by "how far we can go"?

Check out a similar product that's getting results and just model after it. So basically copy your competitors but mix it up, try to make your better. It's all legal

MI
Back