The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Cool method to make money with CPA&SEO

pawepek

affiliate
Hello, I am certainly not an experienced marketer but I know few interesting tricks. Here is a great way ( especially for newbies) to make some money with CPA using SEO.

1. Find your offer( the more popular, the better). My offer was Maximum Shred trial offer.
2.Head to the Keyword Planner.
3. Add a country name to the name of your offer. If your site is in english language you should choose some Tier 1 countries like Australia, Canada, UK or New zeleand. My keyword was "Maximum Shred Canada".
4. Check if your keyword has some decent amount of searches. In my opinion, if keyword has above 50 searches a month you should definitely go for it. Those are extremely targeted buyer keywords, believe me they will convert great.
5. Buy domain( you can get a com domain at godaddy for 0.99$). It is nice to use national domains as well( for example ca or au domain).
6. Here is how a site should look like: Maximum Shred Canada | Build Muscle Effectively with Maximum Shred . Of course it is really simple but you can see it ranks 1th in Google!
7. Rinse and repeat to make even 100$/day.

I hope you liked this little guide, enjoy!

Yeah definitely simple method, how long have you had that particular site up, and how many sales you got from it? it doesn't look all that good, will you be updating it with more content, or you think a 1 page site will sit at the top of the serps?

Great idea. However, it would be nice to know how long it took you to rank the site. In addition, I am going to second Pizzacat and ask you to add more content to the site. About 5 to 10 articles as well as a bunch of YT review videos will help you retain your spot. If you need articles, I'd gladly help you out, and my rates are affordable. Lastly, do you have any screenshots with regard to payment that you'd like to share to prove that this method indeed works? Thanks so much!

About earnings: I won't lie to you, I didn't make a single penny with my site yet. It just started to get some traffic and I think the first leads are just the matter of time.
About more content, the main goal was to rank a site in the first spot for " Maximum Shred Canada". I am not going to add more content because I rather use this as "Set and Forget" method.

My advice to you would be to beef up your content because Google continually checks sites for quality in relation to the end user. The site might work for a few months due to thin content, but wouldn't you have something more substantial that could stand the test of time (with that, I am talking about 2+ years)?. All the same, congratulations on your ranking, and keep us updated! ;)

thanks for your honest reply
pawepek earned some cool points here. He was honest about it.

They are people who would lie about these things to earn money or try to get some respect but he chose to tell the truth. I admire that.

*Raise my glass in respect to pawepek*

About earnings: I won't lie to you, I didn't make a single penny with my site yet. It just started to get some traffic and I think the first leads are just the matter of time.
About more content, the main goal was to rank a site in the first spot for " Maximum Shred Canada". I am not going to add more content because I rather use this as "Set and Forget" method.
Have you made money with this before :3

MI
Back