The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Conversion Tracking question

Makaz

affiliate
Im using PeerFly and 7Search to promote a email submit gift card offer. I ran a few campaigns but had 0 conversions which was no surprise but I am worried my tracking isn't setup correctly.

How I setup tracking:
1. In PeerFly on the offer page under Affiliate Link there is a URL for the offer and below the URL there is a Customize Tracking section with 3 boxes labeled s1, s2 and s3. I added the following 7search variables in the 3 boxes. ###KEYWORD###, ###AFID#...etc.

2. This updated the Affiliate Link which i then copied into 7search under Default Destination URL. Now attached to the affiliate link URL was something like this:
=###KEYWORD###&s2=###AFFID###&s3=###RID###

Did I miss anything?

Also, whats the purpose of paying for soemthing like Voluum? Is it for more detailed tracking? like what OS, carrier, device, etc. the user is coming from?

Thanks for the help.

Im using PeerFly and 7Search to promote a email submit gift card offer. I ran a few campaigns but had 0 conversions which was no surprise but I am worried my tracking isn't setup correctly.

Thanks for the help.

Hey, @Makaz how are you?

Let' start with setting. All parameters that you've sent seems to be right.

There is lots of good tracking solutions on the market among Voluum. One of them is AdsBridge, platform with real time statistics, traffic distribution system, geo targeting, LP hosting & builder and lot's of other features. But what really makes it unique it's our support team people that are ready to assist you and provide the best services for you.

With all services metioned above you'll know where your traffic is coming from, what keyword they used to get there, etc. Tracker gathers all the vital information you need to help optimize your campaigns. You can look at breaking down your traffic sources by geo, subid, click id etc. With this information you can see what campaigns work and what campaigns you should drop.

Ok, now I want to show you how it's easy t set up tracking on AdsBridge. Take a look at our user guide that help you step-by-step to set up your campaigns.

AdsBridge tracking with PeerFly

AdsBridge & 7Search

Hope you'll find it useful

MI
Back