The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Contet Locker vs File Locker? 007 CPA

thomaso

affiliate
Hello guys, let's say I giving free dojo accounts on my site. Of course I want to monetize it, what I should take in this case? I guess file locker, but for what is content locker then?
I use 007 cpa and I really don't understund difference betwen those 2. I thought that content locker is like gateway to your site, you put it and it automaticly appears, but you can turn it "on click" so I'm really confused now :/
Can anyone explain me?

Thanks

A content locker is a widget that appears on your site, you can either have it load up as soon as your visitor lands on your page OR have it onclick where they have to press a button to have it popup.

A file locker is a page hosted on your CPA network, you upload the file and your visitor has to complete a survey to download it :)

A content locker is a widget that appears on your site, you can either have it load up as soon as your visitor lands on your page OR have it onclick where they have to press a button to have it popup.

A file locker is a page hosted on your CPA network, you upload the file and your visitor has to complete a survey to download it :)
Okay. Let me clear out something, for example you have button 1(content locker) and button 2(file locker). If I click on button 1 it will lead me to some page and
lock it - widget will appear, when I complete widget page will unlock. and if I click on button 2 widget will appear and when I complete offer file download will start.
I'm correct? btw On 007 CPA you must host even your files that you want to lock with file locker. You give link to file.
Also, what would be fileice widgets? Bescause I used them and need something like that agian. Content locker?

Last edited:
Best advantage of contentlockers is, beside having them on your website and going smoothly into that, the danger of a virus is in eyes of a visitor a lot lower, when he keeps staying on the website, and does not have to download some suspicious file, espacially exe files

MI
Back