The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Content Optimisation..

KingPin36

Content is the best tools an SEO has. In the SEO process, content optimisation is pretty much most of the hands on work done to make document unique and rank well in search engines. For the purposes of optimisation, content needs to be created and/or exist. Well you wouldn’t want to look..(read the rest of this article at my SEO Blog)

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this but I think it is a must read for any budding webmaster/SEO'er.

Not to mention it took ages to write it!!

KP

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, content is the King and backlink is the Queen. When you order your content always check it with copyscape.

I got a team which works with me. Look, my opinion is each of us must do what he does best.

Good thinking.

KingPin, you're doing an excellent job with your SEO blog. Nice to see someone providing such a nice resource for free. Keep up the good work.

Thank you for the compliment.

I believe every SEO has their own way of doing things when it comes to content writing, either they don't have time or not a very good writer themselves. Thats not to say they don't have a clue what there talking about.

As a freelance SEO, I deal with many niches, not only my own personal sites but clients also. The reason why I outsource content to be written is for two main reasons....

1) I don't know anything or enough about that industry to write about it.
2) I simply don't have the time to do the research on that industry and write content for it.

I know SEO/SEM like the back of my hand, I have been doing it for a long long time so I can quite easily write about it.

On the other hand if I get a client that asks me to write about Molecular Biology for example then I wouldn't know where the hell to start but at an educated guess it would require a lot of research I don't have time to do.

Plus asking someone who is in that sector and passionate about that job, you're more likely to get better content written.

KP

banners
Back