The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Content Marketing to Build Link Juice

NicheGuy

affiliate
I don't actively seek to build links from purchasing or asking, I don't join Web 2.0 sites or other site to lay links back to my site, it's a waste of valuable time when you could be writing more original content and building the information your prospective targeted audience wants.

The very idea of content marketing emphasizes a formidable strategy to publicize an enterprise on the Internet. Through developing excellent content (including a video, article, or even an infographic) and marketing that content (through Facebook, Google+, or StumbleUpon,) your enterprise may reap the benefits of numerous opportunities to interact with prospective customers.

The techniques powering content marketing offer unlimited channels to take advantage of a person’s ideas. In other words, you may create content in a variety of styles and disperse it a number of ways. And simply as unlimited as the channels to showcase your content tend to be the possible rewards for your business are endless as well.

Feed the Google Monster - give him what he wants - fresh content. In end, the best way to earn traffic and backlinks is to earn them. You will be rewarded.

Yes, fesh content is all that matters nowadays. Google bots are hungry for some fresh meat. Just give them what they need and they will rank you better in search engine.

Totally agree fresh and useful readable content is what Google pays for and hence nowadays I am enhancing my skills in getting better at writing :)

Now days content is a backbone of websites, its play a very important role in getting traffic but content should be attractive,qualitative and fresh.

Now days,content is a backbone of website,its play a very important role in getting traffic.but content should be attractive ,qualitative and unique.

Now days,content is a backbone of website,its play a very important role in getting traffic.but content should be attractive ,qualitative and unique.

The rise of content marketing is great. I think the key is it benefits everyone, users have a better experience, owners get more traffic and Google rewards! Fantastic post, thanks!!:)

You are absolutely right but the thing is it is very difficult to get links via social media, you may get traffic if you have good offers but links is something very difficult at the moment. I have not seen any SEO who is doing something great to get backlinks for their website. Everyone is trying to all old methods.

Yes I believe content marketing Strategies methods , Its Really good One, Google manily consider about website content only , So use unique and New content

MI
Back