The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Content Marketing for Traffic and Sales

jjarrett

Content marketing is a specialty for me. It's how I primarily drive traffic and sales to my business. As the internet has changed, i have learned how to adapt my strategies and recycle that content into different formats in order to get more out of it with less work. Where you market is critical here, and I use Magic Submitter to get it done.

I'm teaching an ongoing class in the dojo and offering one of my top selling ebooks, Article Writing Cash, to show you how to do it. If free internet marketing techniques are something that interests you, and it should because it's targeted traffic, then join us in the Dojo. Oliver ALWAYS OVERDELIVERS! As for me, I come with a ton of article marketing experience, and I will show you how to do it right.

Look forward to seeing you there. Always happy to answer questions, so post them. ;)

It’s obvious that sites with friendly, static URLs are much easier to get ranked highly than are those with obscure URLs having several parameters.

It’s obvious that sites with friendly, static URLs are much easier to get ranked highly than are those with obscure URLs having several parameters.

???

URLs can have an influence on rankings, but only a secundary.

There are other things which Matt Cutts wants to see, especially HQ PR backlinks made by natural persons.

Last edited:
banners
Back