The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Content Locking on a New Website

mutantbull

Hello Fixers
I have purchased a domain which have download in it is based on Tv series it like exampledownload.com.
It have around 20,000 Monthly searches with search "example download".
Competition on Google is low as there is only 1 Relevant Result which goes to a torrent link( ranked 1 currently on Page 1).

I will be providing what I am promising to users that is full episodes of that Tv Series.
And I will be content Locking it with Adworkmedia.

P.S : It's not that I have given on Mgdiary.com

What I have done till Now :
Purchased the Domain
Installed Wordpress on it.
Made a User Account with the Name of protagonist of the show.( May be it will help me in someway.)

What I will be doing Next:
Pinging the Site
Making a Page On FB
Account on Twitter And Google+

I don't know what Else to do.

Goals:
To rank It 1 or 2nd on Page 1 with in 2 weeks.
Earn atleast 100$ from this site( if not 100$ then i will be able to earn some)

I will only be posting 6-7 Posts on That site as I find them enough for that site's content.
I will not providing a affiliate link as I am using "download" as keyword and not "review".

If you have any suggestions feel free to share them below.
Regards
Mutantbull

I believe you need to check how many sites in total you are competing with too; meaning, how many search results are there for your term? Too many search results will make it harder to rank your keyword(s).

If the competition is low, as you said, then go for it. 20k searches is a really nice amount of traffic if you can get your site ranked on the 1st page! I'm interested to see how this develops. Keep us posted and good luck!

P.S.
I recommend you to NOT share your keywords or any other sensitive data with other people. Affiliate marketing is quite competitive as it is already, and sharing the exact details of what you're doing will surely generate some copycats once you start seeing some results. Just my 2 cents: :)

"I believe you need to check how many sites in total you are competing with too; meaning, how many search results are there for your term? Too many search results will make it harder to rank your keyword(s)."

I checked again and found that It have one competitor on 1st page and other are articles realted to show and on 2nd page there are purchase link for the Tv Show.
It's like XX,XX,00,000 results for the searched term"example download".

I have pinged my website and it have appeared on the google for my domain name search.
Made the fb page and posted some links on it.
Posted 1 aticle on the website and made all the basic customization to the site like categories,pages etc.

I can't wait to see this one turn out - please keep us updated.
Yeah Sure.

Update for today:
I posted another article and content locked it and posted the reason as why they need to complete the survey as I have seen that this increases conversions.
Shared the Post on social accounts.

Can anybody tell me what are Backlinks? ,How to use them?,and how they affect ranking?

I saw that I am not able to rank site with SEO as there are too many sites related to this and I am just a newbie in seo .
So I am going to give it a try with Paid traffic .

Try to get a lot of backlink with your keywords in anchor text and those links must come from websites or pages with high content quality, i means not duplicate contents or low page rank.
good luke :)

MI
Back