The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Contacting Affiliate Managers

NS1975

affiliate
I have been sending email to some of my affiliate managers with no reply. Anyone else have a problem getting a reply from their affiliate managers?

If you are not hearing back then keep hasseling, im an affiliate account manager and find answering immediatly is the best option, other wise contact the network if you are having major problems...

I think both of you are right about the way to contact a AFM. When people try to hit me up it is usually through email and sometimes AIM. I guess its really depending on the time and day right.

Is there a phone number? I really dislike being ignored, especially when there is a money issue! If email doesn't work, I would try to contact the affiliate department via website (maybe there is a contact form or something), or try calling (hopefully there is a phone number listed).

And seriously if all fails I would drop the company you are with and find somebody that will answer you questions. I mean you also have to understand that some AFM have like 100 affiliates and it is hard at time but it does not mean that all hundred of them are hitting them up at the same time ya know.....well I will try to help if you have any more questions.

banners
Back