The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Constant Contact or ActiveCampaign? Which one is better?

Sophia90

I was using ConvertKit for my Marketing. But I need some extra features like advanced automation, advanced reporting, template-based Email Campaigns, etc. with the same pricing. So I decided to migrate to another tool under $10 and I started digging. Then I found a comparison between Constant Contact Vs ActiveCampaign on websitebuilderly.com. Now I want to choose between Constant Contact and ActiveCampaign. So please help me out.

So you came here, made 10 fast posts, just so you could stuff your blog link into a thread here. Not impressed. If you actually intended to be a valuable member and share insights, you would have simply posted the information here in the thread. Taking members off site as an immediate intention by you reveals what kind of member you plan to be, and are.

Your statement above says; "Then I found a comparison between Constant Contact Vs ActiveCampaign on websitebuilderly.com" You did not find it, you wrote it! CLICK BAIT!

Everyone sees through this lame old practice of trying to generate traffic from a forum.

Valuable members post the information in the forum without taking members off our site. They place info about their blogs and sites in their signatures instead!

sophia glibert.png

Last edited:
banners
Back