The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Confused..

bengie38

affiliate
Ok..i have everything i need..i think. .But im having alittle trouble finding a product. .I have an idea of the products i want for my ads but how do ifind them???im stuck..this in new to me but the idei and my goals are in place. .Any advice on were to look and the best way to make a good conversion..

What products do you like? You better pick something you like, because you are going to do a lot of research and writing on the subject, so if you like or love it , it will be a lot easier to become and expert on that product, product line, thus making money for you.

Once you find a product you like, then start researching to see if there is enough traffic to justify the work. After that, it is off to the races!

Good luck,
Jim

Ok..thanks..i would like to be a reseller..not my product but a product i can make a profit..but i dont know were or how to even find this..im stuck..

Yes, Jim's advice was for finding products to sell as an affiliate. You need to generate content about the NICHE the products are in, because the content is what can be used to generate traffic.

Have you picked a niche yet? Have you done the research Jim suggests to see if it's viable?
Have you done competitive research to be sure it's not too tough of a market for a newbie?

Then after you know your niche, tell us (in general terms) and we can tell you how to find affiliate products to sell. BUT then before you build a site you need to see how much commission the products pay to try to determine if it could be a profitable market for you to pursue.

Then after you know your niche, tell us (in general terms) and we can tell you how to find affiliate products to sell. BUT then before you build a site you need to see how much commission the products pay to try to determine if it could be a profitable market for you to pursue.

And, how much competition there is, how much demand for the product exists, how much demand for the product is unfulfilled, and other issues.

I think that one of the things with online marketing that most people forget is that the same, basic questions you would ask yourself about an OFF-LINE business apply. What do people need to buy? What do people want to buy? What will they pay for it? How much can I sell of this product? How can I draw people to my 'store' (site) so that maybe they will buy? What can I do to increase my sales from those visitors? And, what will be my profit margin when I sell a product?

None of this is any different than an off line business. Yet, I find that many internet marketers never ask themselves these questions. Instead, they get stuck on things like how do I build a website, how do I do SEO, how do I get to the first page of google, etc. etc. (Trust me, I'm guilty of this myself!)

Hope this perspective helps.

You have been given some great advice here.

Once you decide what you want to sell which should be based on research to determine competitiveness, profit potential etc., you can find products at affiliate companies.

There are a number of awesome companies out there. Some of my favorites are Share A Sale, LinkShare, Amazon and others. You will be able to get promo material at these sites for the offers you want to promote.

Another way to find an affiliate company is to simply google what you want to sell and add affiliate at the end. For example if you want to sell vitamins you could google vitamin affiliates.

banners
Back