The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

confused

I thought that success is a series of adjusted failures. Maybe you need to fail a few more times, but learn each time. Hence,

"I’ve failed over and over again in my life and that is why I succeed."
- Michael Jordan

I would like to know what are you doing...Are you repeating the same steps? Are you doing anything different.

Marcus

Keep Moving

Hi,
I don't know what niche you are in or what you have done to promote your affiliate links

I will just share a few things that helped me when I was starting off in affiliate marketing

Persistence: It is typical for new affiliates not to generate sales in their first few months online. You need to be persistent to eventually start seeing results. The funny thing is once you have made your first few sales, it gets so much easier. It's like all your efforts over those few months suddenly come together and start yielding result after result after result

Niche research: You just have to make sure you are in a profitable niche, that can be broken into. If a newbie goes into the niche of student loans, which by the way is very profitable, the chances of making an impression on the market are negligible. This is because student loans is really competitive

Not a marriage: If you are promoting a product and you have done all the right things and still no sales, move on. Leave that campaign running if you do not need to spend any money to maintain it, and find another product or even a different niche to focus your energy on

Website or Blog: I know many people say they make money as affiliates without their own website or blog, but the easiest way I have found is to market through my own websites and blogs. Once I have created a good content page that presells the product, I just spend my time driving traffic to the webpage

Traffic: You just cannot survive without it. No traffic = No conversions. You just have to find ways of driving traffic to your site. You have heard about multiple streams of income, well I believe in multiple streams of traffic

Site monetization: If you have a good content site, try other means of monetization. Now personally I use adsense because I am really very lazy and adsense is simple. I would hasten to add that you do not overdo the monetization. A website that is full of banners and ads is a big turn off for visitors

Opt in list: Start building your list today: Right now, immediately!! It is one of your most valuable assets as an affiliate marketer. Use PLR product, merchants' brandable ebooks, you tube videos or if you can write your own report on some aspect of your niche; use any of these or other products to get them to opt in. You just have got to build your own opt in list. Don't bother buying an email list, it is a share waste of money

Finally you have got to believe in yourself. Believe you can do it. Other people have walked this path and succeeded so why can't you

Good luck and I hope this helps

"applause here!"
That was a wonderful post.
As a newbie, I will try and keep in mind what you said Niche.
Thank you.

MI
Back