The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Confused beginner

g0d

affiliate
Hey all, I'm Ziad, I have been doing some light research about affiliate marketing this past month. I currently work full time and I'm trying to transition full time into this.
These past months I have created 2 niches blogs and I'm currently doing some off-page SEO. Website design and content were done using freelancers.

The first website, Fitness, and diet, as of today, traffic is 100 views/month. It has a total of 20 HQ original contents.
Second Website: online money, Just 10 HQ contents, and views is 50/m

I'm going to add more content to these sites this month and see how it goes.

Now I joined here some months ago, I haven't just gotten around to writing an intro post.

I'm targeting a 2,000/ monthly income.
I have a budget of 3000$
I'm looking into using native ads to market the "online money making niche"

Which native ads provider is best for beginner
What tools do I invest in? spy tools, tracker, host, landing page maker(I can get a designer for this)
What affiliate network is best too? warriorplus, jvzoo, Shareasale, cj,clickbank

I want to scale as soon as possible, I'm really frustrated with my current job

Welcome to AffiliateFix!

I'm looking into using native ads to market the "online money making niche"

We have several great native ad companies in our Resources area. We also have an announcement coming for October when Taboola will be doing a "learn to Earn" webinar with us.

What tools do I invest in? spy tools, tracker, host, landing page maker(I can get a designer for this)

Intelligence platform, tracker, get a good landing page provider (Upwork, Freelancer, et al (you will use them many times a year going forward)) that can interpret the landers of successful campaigns found in your intelligence platform and rework them to be solidly yours. We also have some creatives services for this in our Resources.

Ziad - $2k/month is a nice round target
Works out around $65/day
$6.50 commission x 10 sales = $65 x 30 days = $2k/month
$3.25 commission x 20 sales = $65 x 30 days = $2k/month
What is your current commission like?

Ziad - $2k/month is a nice round target
Works out around $65/day
$6.50 commission x 10 sales = $65 x 30 days = $2k/month
$3.25 commission x 20 sales = $65 x 30 days = $2k/month
What is your current commission like?
I haven't done any form of amortization. I want to make sure the traffic is stable first before doing that
I will be updating both blogs with 60 optimized content this coming month. Then I can focus on some link building

What affiliate network do you suggest, ShareASale? clickbank?(high refund rate)

Which native ads provider is best for beginner
it used to be MGID I think, but now almost every network can provide that format:)

What tools do I invest in?
I'd say "invest to a good analysis" , as nowadays looks like the landings should not be super creative, but require clean customer funnel structure.

What affiliate network is best too? warriorplus, jvzoo, Shareasale, cj,clickbank
check Nutra sections in forums and listings (like Affpaying) to find best af programs:)

I haven't done any form of amortization. I want to make sure the traffic is stable first before doing that
I will be updating both blogs with 60 optimized content this coming month. Then I can focus on some link building

What affiliate network do you suggest, ShareASale? clickbank?(high refund rate)

Test with first SEO
Find your blueprint that generates a positive ROTI (return on time invested)
Then churn out the numbers with PPC
As for affiliate network it just depends on what your promoting
If those products are on 10 networks then join 10 networks

MI
Back