The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Confused At all

IDenis27

affiliate
Hi. Have an amazing day.

Well, I read a lot of marketer affiliate, and I want to start but I just get confused at all
1. I supposed that everything starts, applying for a network; I got it for 3 networks
2. you need, landing page??, I have to buy a landing page for a promotion like PPV, CPC. CPM???, if the answer is yes, I need domain and also server hosting. right?, I can avoid using maybe like click funnels??
3. Traffic and Tracking; I supponed that both are compltly differente but work together,
I want to start with mobile publish, which one is good , or better?
4. spy tools. its is diferente tools that I need rght?

questions: when I promote a link from a network I need to develop a landing page or I can promote a direct link, due to offers are for a specific country ?
when if a design to promote a campaign on a social network it's not enough using a Facebook tracking?
if I promote direct link its necessary to have hosting and domain??

Hope you can help me, due to I want to invest, but I got confused, :-(

thank you very much

1. I supposed that everything starts, applying for a network; I got it for 3 networks
2. you need, landing page??, I have to buy a landing page for a promotion like PPV, CPC. CPM???, if the answer is yes, I need domain and also server hosting. right?, I can avoid using maybe like click funnels??

This depends which vertical you will work with. If it's sweepstakes (anything with pop traffic) - you need a lander, yes. But some offers you can run direct linking (some of dating, mobile content, etc.) And yes, if you have a lander you need a domain and hosting, but that's not difficult to arrange.

3. Traffic and Tracking; I supponed that both are compltly differente but work together,

Not really sure how you can compare here, maybe I'm understanding you wrong. But the traffic source will depend on a vertical you want to work with (if it's Sweepstakes you shall buy traffic at pop sources like Popads, Zeropark, Propeller, even Facebook, etc.. if it's Adult then you have traffic from ExoClick, Traffic Factory, Traffic Junky, etc. If you work with installs then you have StartApp, Facebook, etc)

You need a spy tool if you want to see what banners and landers other marketers use (and which of them are clickable). Then you can even rip a lander you like from the Spy tool, modify it a bit, and run (we recommend for you to not copy others, but to use it as an inspiration :))

questions: when I promote a link from a network I need to develop a landing page or I can promote a direct link, due to offers are for a specific country ?

You can promote directly, but for this you need to test a lot of offers (apply for many, and run equal amount of traffic to them, like this you will see the offers that perform better). But majority of offers converts better with a lander. Still, it has to be a good lander, quality one, otherwise it will scare your users away

when if a design to promote a campaign on a social network it's not enough using a Facebook tracking?

Would be good to have a tracker connected to Facebook too, but you don't always need it. Read about it here

No, it's not. But start exploring landers, domains, hosting and tracking because in the future you will need to do it anyway

Hope it helps! :)

Hi. Have an amazing day.

Well, I read a lot of marketer affiliate, and I want to start but I just get confused at all

Hope you can help me, due to I want to invest, but I got confused, :-(

thank you very much
Hello IDenis27 , i think you cover almost everything here, but you can register to more Ad-network and see which one fit better for you!
The need of landing page will depend on the offers you are intending to promote exactly. You can pay someone to make it for you if you are intending to run redirecting offers, or you can use a spy-service to copy the one some of your competitors use, and optimize it as you can to use them back. However, if you are intending to promote directs offers, you really don't need any landing page!
concerning the traffic, you could also use the spy-tool to help you out with this, depending on the offer you are promoting.
The trackers are really many out there, but you could go for a tool like Voluum, that does work good.

Regarding the spy-tools, you can go for any of them out there, most of them are really good, the only real problem could be their package, but since you are intending to work on mobile offers, you could simply go for a tool, that could really help you out with this, and for a really cheap package too.
i hope this could be helpful, keep us updated on the campaign.

Last edited by a moderator:
I really appreciate your help, you really despite my doubt, thank you very much, I'm a web developer, I just have doubt about traffic and spy tools, but you really despite my doubt thank you, I have already run a campaign on Facebook.
thank you

Hello IDenis27 , i think you cover almost everything here, but you can register to more Ad-network and see which one fit better for you!
The need of landing page will depend on the offers you are intending to promote exactly. You can pay someone to make it for you if you are intending to run redirecting offers, or you can use a spy-service to copy the one some of your competitors use, and optimize it as you can to use them back. However, if you are intending to promote directs offers, you really don't need any landing page!
concerning the traffic, you could also use the spy-tool to help you out with this, depending on the offer you are promoting.
The trackers are really many out there, but you could go for a tool like Voluum, that does work good.

Regarding the spy-tools, you can go for any of them out there, most of them are really good, the only real problem could be their package, but since you are intending to work on mobile offers, you could simply go for a tool, that could really help you out with this, and for a really cheap package too.
i hope this could be helpful, keep us updated on the campaign.
Thanks for this advice, it will be helpful for me too! Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think you really need to use a search engine and read some Kindle books on the way Affiliate Marketing works.

Everyone starts somewhere and if you have some basic knowledge you can ask some specific and pointed questions.

I have always found that successful people will often point you in the right direction. With a basic background you will know who is helpful and who is just into self promotion.

Knowing the right questions is 90% of the correct discovered answer I have always found. My 2 cents ...

Graybeard, Jan 29, 2018

IDenis27 likes this

MI
Back