The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Confused about traffic source to use and verticals to choose for CPA marketing!!

essaid

affiliate
Hi,

I was doing drop shipping and now trying to start CPA Marketing.
I don't want to use Facebook Ads since they closed almost all my Ad accounts.
What's the best traffic source for a beginner?
I tested push and Pop Ads, but still didn't get a good results, maybe I'll need more tests, or I didn't choose the right verticals and GEOs.

Any advise about verticals to start with for a beginner?

Thank you and best Regards

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

Have you tried just typing the names of a few verticals (and/or their niches) of interest to you into Google Trends and seeing what they say the search interest is in that subject?

Lots of people will suggest verticals but if they have had success with that vertical --there are reasons why.

Some will have obvious ulterior motives (usually financial) a few are interested in sharing the wealth ...

Thank you Graybeard for your reply.
This is my issue and the issue of almost beginners I guess, we read some "terminologies", and with the help of some "gurus" in Ytb we build "Myths", lol.

I saw that also when I was doing dropshipping.

In fact, I did some tests with SOI offers, from different verticals and got some good results with push Ads.
But the ROI start decreasing after 3 days, and now the ROI is < 0, even I updated the creatives.
Then I did some campaigns with Pop Ads, the same thing.

This is the first time I'm using this Ad formats,
I'm missing something to stabilize the ROI I guess, that why I asked, is it normal for that Ad formats, or depends on verticals, or something else.

Regards

ad networks are like choosing witch doctors > Who has the best voodoo today?

That said, you need a user IP address, target URI (your page with parameters, the actual referring URL to properly set up logical testing.

I could give you a dozen possibilities for your drop in the conversion rates easily -- an not one would be based would be based on any factual evidence you have presented.

Maybe the one with the offer (CPA network) is shaving sales conversions (randomly -- not hard to do BTW), maybe the offer owner is shaving sales from both the CPA network and by proxy (pass through) the CPA network is not reporting any sales to you -- is there some pattern emerging -- hard to tell ...

Or is this happening with the same Ad Network consistently? Try to get a refund and money on to another ad network if you think that is the case.

Another possibility is a conspiracy from the inside LOL someone is outbidding your success -- that is a real long shot but a remote possibility. Why you are worth the trouble, and further the risk of exposure; makes this theory remote and implausible.

Last edited:
Hey,
I will suggest push ads over pop ads push ads perform really well if you do thing right just be unique with ads creatives you use with push try 2 to 3 ads creatives per campaign start with tier 2 and 3 traffic is really cheap in push network Sweeptakes, Nutra and COD offer perform really well with push If you want to spy on ads use Anstraex push
If you need any help you can message me.

Thank you,

I'm keeping continue with push Ads, and add testing with multiple Ad networks too.
The initial results show that there is some different in conversion rates depend on the network, sometimes for the same offer!!!

Regards

Hi! You can use push notifications ad network, for example, RichPush.

With us you will get access to:

- 400+ million subscribers - reach new users at scale
- 200+ GEOs – your ads could be shown to users all over the world
- Unique audience – attract users that can’t be reached through other ad networks or marketing
channels
- Target CPA – get the maximum amount of conversions within your target cost per conversion
- Smart CPC – lower your costs by up to 40% without losing traffic volume
- Optimization Rules – save your time with automatic campaign optimization
- Built-in tracking system – monitor your campaign results real-time
- Easy 24/7 moderation - start your campaigns right now
- Committed customer success managers – gain expertise, insights and new ideas to meet your goals.

Thank you,

I'm keeping continue with push Ads, and add testing with multiple Ad networks too.
The initial results show that there is some different in conversion rates depend on the network, sometimes for the same offer!!!

Regards

Hey! As for Push traffic there is a point - push are still hot and they can be really profitable but I wouldn't suggest to start with really huge traffic sources like MegaPush as you will spend your budget really quickly but get no info from it. But if you have a big budget you can try working with such sources. You can send me a PM if you will need good offers for push traffic for the beginners. Cheers!

Thank you,

Regards
There you go -- competing witch doctors ...

banners
Back