The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Concerning Adsense...

bigcat1967

Quick question here:

If you have google ads on your page and you get into a competitive niche, is the "payouts" more since it is competitive rather than a non-competitive niche?

I don't know. I don't think the niche has a lot to do with it but to be honest it's a question I haven't considered.

As a supplementary comment, I don't think I'd recommend trying to choose a niche on the basis of the payouts from AdSense or anyone else. I think you need to know enough and care enough about the niche to make it work and make people want to buy on your recommendation.

The Adsense income fluctuates from day to day because of the auction that is happening on Adwords.Some keywords are more expensive than others.

Niche

There is a niche market right in front of you. I have talked to people that have adsense accounts and make pennies for every click that wasn't worth their time. If want to know average cost per click just go to Google Keyword External. When you get there put your broad keyword in the search block go to the colums section and click on estimated avg CPC and it will tell you. I hope this helps. Mike.

banners
Back