The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Complete n00b

tonkpils

alright im completely new to this (i just discovered it yesterday :S) and it seemed promising so i was wondering if anyone had a recomendation for an e-book or tutorial of some sort that would be perfect for starting out with no prior knowledge.

Tonkpils, I have what I feel is a better idea than any eBook tutorial for a person starting with no prior knowledge, and it won't cost you a penny. You also aren't going to see any promises of making millions of dollars a second while you are sleeping.

In fact, you are posting in our Newbie Affiliate Forum and that is a perfect source for information. Pay close attention to the ones that are "Sticky" as they really have some good information. But the complete Newbie Affiliate Forum is loaded with information that will help you get on the right road and avoid mistakes.

The best thing for you to do would be to try to read as much in the Newbie Affiliate Forum as you can and you will have a much better understanding than you ever thought possible.

The other good thing is the fact that we have some very helpful members. You can ask questions whenever you have any and you will get answers without any attempts to sell you anything.

Keep in mind that this isn't something you are going to master in just a few minutes. It take a while and there is some work involved.

Another important thing to remember is to not give up too quickly. Often people think they should have instant wealth and when they don't they just give up. Stick with it and give yourself the opportunity to succeed.

i have been searching through and reading alot of the information, but every time i read something new its just like ok...:confused: so i what i was hoping for was just something to help me understand the basics but in the mean time i guess ill just try to figure as much as i can out

Hi tonkpils,

Welcome to 5 Star. What Larry said is right. We aren't trying to sell you anything here and all our info is free. You should study up here until you get a good handle on things and get a feel for what works. There are a couple good ebooks but most are hype. There is also affiliate training membership classes.

But you really should learn quite a bit more before deciding if you want to buy any training material and figuring out which would be best for your needs. When you are new every ebook can look like it has the "secret" so you just need to realize if it sounds too good to be true it usually is and not let yourself be temped to buy them - at 1st at least. After you hang around a bit you can start to get a sense of what the genuine good stuff is.

Tonkpils, we are here to help you. I am very serious about that. You are going to read a lot of things that you might not be clear to you. We understand that and that is to be expected. Just don't let that get you down. When there is something you don't understand, just make a post and ask.

You shouldn't ask a bunch of questions in one post. That gets a little confusing. Just deal with one issue at a time. You can ask as many question as you want. We don't consider any question to be a dumb question.

We will help you to get on track.

We posted at the same time. Sorry I just went out and tried to find a good basic free beginner guide about affiliate marketing that isn't trying to sell you something. I know there are some but I'm not finding what I'm looking for.
Maybe tomorrow, too tired to type any more tonight.

banners
Back