The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Complete Mobile Marketing Newbie Journey - trying to be optimistic

if buy traffic at website buzzcity will inefficient, if you want have convert, I think you should be in a direction other

Are all app install offers just direct linking for profit campaign ?
Only one campaign is app install offer, rest are all pin submit and I am running all my campaigns with landing pages. Landers work better for me than direct linking.

good job. keep it and make $1000 a day ;)
Thanks mate. That's a long way and its on my milestone checklist. My 1st aim is to make 3 figure a day which i have done twice so far, my next aim will be to make 3 figure profit/day and then when its consistent, I will look out for 4 figure income and profit.

Adsbridge doesn't have a free plan anymore?
Keep going!
Thanks bro. They now have 30 day free trial only for new members which is basic and the rest are all paid. Nothing free for old members.

if buy traffic at website buzzcity will inefficient, if you want have convert, I think you should be in a direction other
No offence, but honestly I couldn't understand a single thing you said. Its so jumbled that it went above my head.

You gotta go through the code and make sure there isn't any suspicious looking code!
Thank you for the help. Much appreciated. :)

Last edited:
*Low whistle*

Fantastic and fast ROI! Boy, that didn't take you long, at all.

Hahaha :D:D that's funny.

I think he was trying to say that if Buzzcity wasn't working, you need to go elsewhere. :)
Thank you mam for decoding it for me. Take a bow :). My head was literally spinning when i was trying to understand the whole sentence, going through it again and again.:confused: :p

Well I am not using buzzcity. I am driving pop traffic and buzzcity isn't a pop traffic source.

Hey man, how you're doing mate, I see some red, does that mean you need to prepare a checklist?

And how is that possible you have a -100% CR? With over 300 clicks serves..

Good luck mate.

UPDATE

Day 15 (05-05-2016)

Campaign 1:- sweeptakes offer Paused
Campaign 3, Campaign 5, Campaign 6:- Campaign closed permanently

Campaign 2:- Antivirus offer
Offer payout:- $5.20
Visits:- 3624
Clicks:- 771
CTR:- 21.27%
Conversions:- 9
Income:- $46.80
Cost:- $32.69
ROI: 43.16%

Made few changes on landing page. Also had to change my bidding higher as the competition is growing.

Campaign 4:- App install offer
Offer payout:- $0.60
Visits:- 8339
Clicks:- 4311
CTR:- 51.70%
Conversions:- 29
Income:- $17.40
Cost:- $11.99
ROI: 45.12%

No changes

Day 16 (06-05-2016)

Visits:- 3077
Clicks:- 671
CTR:- 21.81%
Conversions:- 9
Income:- $46.80
Cost:- $28
ROI: 67.14%

No changes.

Visits:- 8948
Clicks:- 4731
CTR:- 52.87%
Conversions:- 31
Income:- $18.60
Cost:- $13.61
ROI: 36.66%

No changes

Will wait for a couple of days for campaign 4. Hope it gets back to its form again. In the mean time preparing to create couple of few new campaigns. Had a talk with my AM and got my offer approved.

Note:- I have tried to scale some of the campaigns to popcash, got a decent CTR which is above 30% but not a single lead on any of the campaigns which is little weird for me. I will stay away from popcash an will focus on adcash for scaling.

Last edited:
Learning a lot about how you do things, Are you going to scale the profitable campagin to a new traffic source? or just increase the campaigns?

Hey man, how you're doing mate, I see some red, does that mean you need to prepare a checklist?

And how is that possible you have a -100% CR? With over 300 clicks serves..

Good luck mate.

Thanks mate. Every campaign isn't profitable. So its ok for me. I would simply focus on campaigns which is bringing profit and how to maximize it. Regarding 300 clicks and zero conversions, that can happen sometime. That campaigns conversion ratio was very poor from the beginning, so i wasn't shocked to see that.Had only 3 conversions so far which made it even harder to optimize.

Learning a lot about how you do things, Are you going to scale the profitable campagin to a new traffic source? or just increase the campaigns?
Glad it can be of some help. I have tried popcash with no success at all. So i would focus now on adcash to scale. Apart from that i would still carry on building new campaigns on my first 2 traffic sources.

UPDATE

Day 17 To Day 19 (07-05-2016 To 09-05-2016)

Visits:- 5789
Clicks:- 1170
CTR:- 20.21%
Conversions:- 12
Income:- $62.40
Cost:- $55.21
ROI: 13.03%

Added couple of new landing pages and playing with bids due to high competition.

Visits:- 44365
Clicks:- 22889
CTR:- 51.59%
Conversions:- 209
Income:- $125.40
Cost:- $60.99
ROI: 105.62%

Blocked few non converting sites and categories.

Created 2 news campaigns, waiting for approval.

Last edited:
Day 1 Results:-

Campaign 1:-
wQ2ez0L.png

Campaign 2:-
damJHQb.png

Campaign 3:-
QbjrM4Q.png

I will let all the campaign run for a little longer.

Campaign 2 and 3 is receiving low traffic because mobicow don't have much traffic for the country i am targeting .

hey, i was going throught this thread. which country / niche - mobicow is converting better ?

Such an inspiring thread. Keep it up :)
Thanks.

Have been busy with my work. Here is a little update.

UPDATE

Day 20 To Day 26 (10-05-2016 To 16-05-2016)

Visits:- 7145
Clicks:- 2152
CTR:- 30.12%
Conversions:- 17
Income:- $88.40
Cost:- $69.45
ROI: 27.29%

With increasing competition and bidding war, the profit is even less now. But I will stick to it and see how it ends. Traffic is reduced to less than half.

Visits:- 76827
Clicks:- 39253
CTR:- 51.09%
Conversions:- 344
Income:- $206.40
Cost:- $115.76
ROI: 78.30%

This campaign is really doing well. I am trying out new elements(like flag of the country specially animated flag which i have mentioned here, color combinations on my landers) and stats are really good so far.

Following are the results for new campaigns.

Campaign 7:- Antivirus Pin Submit offer
Offer payout:- $3.20
Visits:- 5667
Clicks:- 738
CTR:- 13.02%
Conversions:- 4
Income:- $12.80
Cost:- $11.15
ROI: 14.80%

Campaign 8:- App install offer(similar to campaign 4 but for a different country)
Offer payout:- $0.50
Visits:- 3960
Clicks:- 1518
CTR:- 38.78%
Conversions:- 32
Income:- $16
Cost:- $4.24
ROI: 277.08%

This campaign is similar to campaign 4 with little less payout and for a different country. I already know the winning lander from campaign 4 which i have translated and made few variations for testing. I was shocked to see 200% plus ROI from day 1. The only problem with this campaign is that the volume for this country is very low.

Campaign 9:- Sweeptakes pin submit
Offer payout:- $2
Visits:- 3298
Clicks:- 302
CTR:- 9.16%
Conversions:- 3
Income:- $6
Cost:- $10.01
ROI: -40.06%

Last edited:
MI
Back