The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

College Student with 8 Yrs Exp in Affiliate Mktg Seeks Immediate Employment/Contract

Stefanni_Becker

affiliate
My name is Stefanni Becker, and I've been in the Affiliate Marketing industry for quite some time. I've grown affiliate programs from scratch, and nourished existing programs. I've managed accounts, and have also been on the other side of the table paying affiliates to promote for companies. I don't need training, and will accept 2K per month full-time because I'm a college student. My resume says it all...

Resume

Stefanni Becker
Phone: (253) 961-4018
stefannibecker@hotmail.com

OBJECTIVE
To Build Professional Experience and Skills, Business Relationships, and Gain Knowledge that will Accompany Me throughout My Professional Career.

PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
November 2010 - Current Adventure Graphics in Tacoma, WA
Graphic Designer
Responsibilities and Objectives
  • Collaborating with Owner of company to identify projects to work on together, constructing the projects, and to complete the projects to the satisfaction of clients.
  • Acting as the spokesperson and face of the company to bring in more customers, visit locations for things like photography, and other purposes, such as marketing for the company.
  • Using Adobe CS5 system for website updates and to design projects such as brochures, logos, and other graphics.

May 2010 ? November 2010 Syntryx, Inc.
Client Relations Representative
  • Developing and presenting demos and training sessions to clients and potential clients.
  • Sales of products and services to clients and potential clients through effective marketing implementation and individually prepared, strategized presentations. Made $9,000 in sales at Syntryx within the month of September, 2010
  • Development and presentation of Client Reviews to clients. Information entailed performance tracking and data coordination of current and past usage and strategy, budget estimation and future financial projection for clients concerning products and usage, and evaluation of organizational administrative issues to identify options and recommend solutions.
  • Identified options and solutions for our company, products, and operations, and presented to the CEO on a regular basis. Developed ?Syntryx Scope,? a new product offering a graphic snapshot of any available chosen domain.
  • Attended, planned, and utilized business relationships made at ?Affiliate Summit East? 2010 in New York, NY.
  • Developed materials such as proposals, briefings, managerial overviews, and status reports on a regular basis to report to the CEO or to clients.

May 2007 ? May 2010 PartnerCentric, Inc.
Affiliate Recruitment and Activation Manager
  • Promotion and advertisement of company products and materials.
  • Collaboration with industry leaders through many meetings and presentations to ensure effective partnership.
  • Presenting our System and Offers to potential affiliates, then training to use our Affiliate Program.
  • Consultative leader to affiliates, managing over 30 client accounts, and thousands of affiliates.
  • Generating an email list, creating an email template, and creating newsletters to be sent to new and potential affiliates.
  • Communication with the PartnerCentric team through online office - Sharing Files, Posting Reports, Messaging, and Gathering and Posting Program Information.
  • Developed Social Media as a service for PartnerCentric by employing research, meetings, networking, testing, and presentations ? then utilizing this service for our clients.
  • Creating a strong company presence, posting news, and interacting on affiliate forums.

EDUCATION
April 2010 ? Current
The Art Institute of Seattle
  • Classes are scheduled during one day of the week and will never conflict with a full-time work load
  • Working towards a BS in Web Design and Interactive Media
  • GPA of 3.2

Achievements and Programs of Expertise, as well as References, Volunteer Activities, and Interests Available upon Request.

MI
Back