The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Collecting E-mails

Guy Kerklies

Hey everyone, i want to ask you, what is a good way to collect emails? (Beside Facebook ads) i dont have a business website (but yes i create landing pages)

I am trying now to collect emails like that:
Publish a bing/google ad of some Maxbounty product, and after they click on my ad they move to a single opt in landing page that i build, asking their e-mail (via offer them "free" gift) and then sending them to the offer (via my affiliate link) so in that way i will email them value and offer them other products, is it a good way and profitable one?

This is my landing page :

solutionsworld.lpages.co/evatac-flashlight/

Thank you, guy

Do you mean collecting emails to build an email list for yourself or to collect emails for offers in cpa to make some money like email submit offers ? If you build an email list for yourself then a good content its to create content around your niche : blog posts ,forum.signatures ,yt channel etc .Then having a link back to your landing page where you collect emails

But bing and google (or maby Taboola) can fits also? I collecting people how wanna buy tactical Flashlights for example, so the niche is camping, army and etc, (i changed my landing , can you tell me if it looks good?) And when you say forums, just publisb it there in some posts?

(15$ value!)<wrong
($15 value!) <correct
set the fonts at 1.15em they are too small.
Try it but hype the e-book better

Not once you had an idea to finally buy a product that can serve you well and have high-quality performance? guess what, now you can fulfill it! The new Evatac Flashlight can light up to 1300ft! and he is 1200lumens + many other cool elements
That's gibberish, makes little sense to a buyer and is obviously copy written by a non native English speaker, sorry just being truthful.

Evantac Flashlight -- up to 1300 ft of vision outdoors
1200lumens strong -- light it up!
  • In the field
  • In your car
  • In the city
X_y9B-RJmgnG9HUsbutqejP9cA-60HD4C_yRiXuApzRFEAkvQO9mXmjbrdPfxNJ8QV2SSztppFILsiTTakPM6KU=s0

You will be happy you had your Evatac when you needed to see. Get yours today with a free special offer (e-book message (hype) here)...

That looks like it has a home or 12V auto battery charger with rechargeable batteries?
The text size Before you continue to our official website, do y... is larger seen better if that is the change you are referring to.

If I were you I would hire a copywriter ...fiverr if you are on a limited budget. Your copy is not credible or professional in the English speaking GEO's

Last edited:
banners
Back